Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What games and type of games do you all play
Just curious about this. Just in case someone wants to get together and play something other than rico we can use this. Plus I just wanna find out what you are playing now and are looking forward to this year in PC's or the console area. I play a wide variety of genres except certain types of RPG's. I can get into console rpg's but not PC ones for some reason. I am looking forward to Planetside to see how that is. I do play mostly FPS and action games , but I do like my share of adventure and rpg's for consoles.

Currently playing PC: SOF2, UT2003,Soldat, and obviously Ricochet
On hiatus PC : DoD (till 4.0), ARC, and BF1942
Lokking forward to PC: Planetside, DOOM 3

Currently playing GC: RE:0, OOT/MQ bonus disk
Looking forward to GC: LoZ:WW

Currently playing PS2: GTA:VC, FFX
On vacation PS2: Socom
Looking forward to PS2: Xenosaga

Currently playing Xbox: MechAssault (Xbox Live) Splinter Cell
Looking forward to Xbox: Halo2 Hoping that it does not fall to 2004
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Not a lot here... CS, DoD, Ricochet of course, and an occassional game of Starcraft everynow and then. I don't have time for a lot of games anymore:(
Me neither. What I meant by currently playing was when I do play these are the games I am on. The weekends are the only time I get a chance to really play anything anymore due to my tiring work schedule. Except during the week I can always fit in a session of rico.
The hell... you have all three damn consoles... rich bastard...

Uh, I play CS, DoD (just recently started again, used to play the original before they changed it, and the newer version crashed my computer nonstop), Ricochet of course, and that's about it because I don't generally have much money to spend on games, not to mention I have trouble playing more than one game at any time. I generally stick with a couple of games. So when SWG comes out, if I'm playing any games it will be that 9 out of 10 times, especially considering there will be a monthly fee to play it and I wanna get my buck's worth.

As for console games, I only have PS2, and that's another case where I concentrate on one or two games, the others get dusty. Used to play GTA3 nonstop (I haven't gotten VC yet), MOH:Frontlines was fun for a while, and now I pretty much concentrate on Madden 2003, it gets me through the NFL offseason, and it can be fun to play online occasionally.
daoc, cs, rico, ns
I play Rico and TFC

Also Virtual Drag Racing at rpmworld.com

thats about it i too have a busy work schedule 11 hours :wacko: a day scheez
I love my days off ;)
Currently on my 333 I play..

Richchet and TFC and thats it. I play no other games as my computer can't handle it and I have no consoles.

BUT when I get the new computer I will be playing...

Ricochet, TFC, Mech Warrior 4, UT2003, Sim City 4000 and a few others.
Gwarsbane,Feb 10 2003, 03:16 PM Wrote:Currently on my 333 I play..

Richchet and TFC and thats it. I play no other games as my computer can't handle it and I have no consoles.

BUT when I get the new computer I will be playing...

Ricochet, TFC, Mech Warrior 4, UT2003, Sim City 4000 and a few others.
Good choices for your future games... except TFC:P, I'm not too into that one.
I play TFC,Ricochet and Dransik (mmorpg)
I play HLDM, TFC and Ricochet. Although I must admit I suck at the first two as I need more practice. Maybe if I get more accurate in them I will become a better player at Ricochet, rather than the lame ass one I am now.:)
Wow Dark Age of Camelot, haven't played that in a while. TFC, CS, Ricochet, and BF1942 are some I dabble in, other than Ricochet of course. ;)
I usually play shooter games 3rd person i like the most because its more interactive while 1st person u don't really get to see the character

3rd person shooter games i like Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Max Payne, Splinter Cell, and Deus Ex first person shooter
Games that let you switch between 1st/3rd are cool. Although there are usually balancing issues.
Only one i know that lets u switch between 1st/3rd is metal gear solid are there more?
Jedi Knight 2 lets you switch. Once I get the lightsabre I always use the 3rd person view.
Tribes!:P
There are lot of modifications and games I play because i am a prisoner of school and don't get the stuff in my brain at the moment so before i ll do my homework which takes the whole day i play dod, rc, cs(learning process), ns , bg , Starcraft warcraft 3 and 2 nfsIISe Duke 3d the old classicer and lot more can't say all now it will be 2 sites or more so i close now cu guys see you on fighting:D
You can play Half-life while in third person actually. Some weird console command, sorry I can't remember it. I remember playing CS with a guy that used it. He would go 50-2 since he would use it to peek around corners without anyone seeing him. It was a cool command :lol: