Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charter Member Colors
Using the standard invision skins the green that's been assigned to online charter members looks a bit naff, and is hard to read without highlighting the text. Suggest that this is changed to a clearer color until a proper board skin is applied.
We have a special color? I'm still on the default colors.
Nox if you look down at the bottom of the main forums page when you come here you will see that the text is a different color.

Anyone have any suggestions for colors?
Well, like I have said elsewhere, I'm currently working on a HLDM skin ... however, I'm wondering if that means we could end up with weird issues around colors if you are specifying them within the Member Groups in the Control Panel...

Especially as HLDM is an inverse board color scheme almost to the default Invision one... Thougth and consideration needs to be taken there.
It all looks the same to me? Perhaps I am missing something?
You are missing something. With My Controls at the top, you can go and select a completely different Skin which changes the styles, buttons, etc of the things you see.

When I finsih the HLDM one it will be using the colors of the HLDM game... the bit I'm refering to is where you see Noxious (or netniV) just below "User(s) are reading this topic". It shows me in light green.... which on the light background is hard to read, but on the black HLDM one would be ok....
Well I noticed that but I didn't think it was that big of a deal heh.
Only the first 25 people to sign up get charter member status. Once I can free up some time I will see if I can add in some little perks. :D