Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Cloud THAT hard to spell?
lol...I have seen so MANY people butcher my name...like "hey Could", "hey lcoud", "what's up loud?"....that is just too funny!
I tend to do that alot. I'm not that good of a typer to begin with so when I am trying to chat in game sometimes it gets messy. I try to type faster than I should which is one reason I have trouble especially in that short period of time between matches.:wacko:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
At least you have a name that most people have seen. Cloud and Fuel.

Would you like to guess how badly Gwarsbane gets butchered sometimes?:D
Hello kloowed
Cloudfool, I feel your pain brother :(

Jabba did it to me in one of the "most up and comers" posts. He referred to me simply as "lil face". BTW Jabba, I saw your "he wishes" comment next to my name!<_<Whatever you lil GRIT'S ass kisser :lol:hahaha

So let it be known, from this day forward....I demand people refer to me using my full handle ":/ lil face"

You just can't leave out the ":/". That would be like trying to describe the Mona Lisa to a blind person.

yours truly

:/ lil face
Well see I don't mind just Cloud....or Cloudy....it's simple that way....or atleast one would think.
Not real sure that the "loud" is actually a typo CloudFuel :D
The name I screw up the most is Sieg ..guess I should do like I did to P&G and make it a key bind. :wacko:Sieg is very forgiving tho and even says hi when I spell it wrong.
btw :/ lil face....well nevermind I will address the comment about the location of Jabba's lips in private:rolleyes:
lil calls me g-bay...
I have having to type P and then hit the & symbol then G. I think I'll just start saying pandg:P
Funnily enough... I never really seem to get this issue ;-)
:/ lil face,Feb 13 2003, 03:53 AM Wrote:Cloudfool, I feel your pain brother :(

Jabba did it to me in one of the "most up and comers" posts. He referred to me simply as "lil face". BTW Jabba, I saw your "he wishes" comment next to my name!<_<Whatever you lil GRIT'S ass kisser :lol:hahaha

So let it be known, from this day forward....I demand people refer to me using my full handle ":/ lil face"

You just can't leave out the ":/". That would be like trying to describe the Mona Lisa to a blind person.

yours truly

:/ lil face
terrorizor i wouldn't have said anything except to get your attention and maybe GRITS to. but after i typed it it looked pretty cool, didn't mean to diss on the lil face thing, but you still continue to call me jabba like i'm fat or something. not the pt of the name.lol ( and yes this is a secret only Grits knows.
;l
if you think cloud is hard to spell, apperently pG is even harder o.O. how bout gP or g or Pf. I never thought that two letters would be so hard to spell
PuNkGirL,Feb 26 2003, 12:11 PM Wrote:if you think cloud is hard to spell, apperently pG is even harder o.O. how bout gP or g or Pf. I never thought that two letters would be so hard to spell
I always get it right:)Even the capital p:)pG:)