Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at what I found!
If this picture didn't load, left click on the following link http://www.geocities.comlfacesplace/grits.gif click Copy Shortcut, Paste it in the Address field in your browser, then hit Enter on your keyboard or click Go in your browser.

[Image: grits.gif]
you goof ball that's only on your system....
I don't know why the picture doesn't load the first time, but it works fine after the copy and paste. Must have something to do with the cookies :blink:
^_^
It would have been easier if you'd uploaded it for those people who just don't know how to use a computer at all, like me...
NO it's not on my system, because I installed HL to a different folder and don't have time to go find it.
:wub:Wow Grits is hot B)

I like those skins more:rolleyes:
Quote:It would have been easier if you'd uploaded it for those people who just don't know how to use a computer at all, like me...

Speaking of which I can't figure out how to upload an image.
Email it to:

i_got_this_edited_by_gwarsbane_as_it_wasn'[email protected]

^^^ Tiz not a valid email address... ;-)

Edited by Gwarsbane if you couldn't guess. :)
^_^
To upload a pictrue all you need to do is...

When you write up a post look down under where you enter your post. You will see a box for file attachments. That is where you can attach a file. Just browse for it on your system, make your your message is typed up and then hit the send button. :D
Gwarsbane,Feb 14 2003, 08:42 PM Wrote:To upload a pictrue all you need to do is...

When you write up a post look down under where you enter your post.  You will see a box for file attachments.  That is where you can attach a file.  Just browse for it on your system, make your your message is typed up and then hit the send button. :D
<span style="color:green">Whatchoo talkin about Willis?</span> :blink:
Gwar, I'm looking around everywhere on this page and can't find any place to attach a file. Do you have different options being a moderater that charter members like me don't have?:(
not in that window....in the post/reply window. You type a message then look up to see B, I, U, font, size, etc. Then there is http:// and IMG....those can be used...
Here's troms calling us retarded for not being able to get to the link for a picture on his computer, while he can't do it himself...:unsure:
Yeti is:wacko:

I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about ^_^
Yes the http:// and IMG button can be used for adding links and hyper links, but I am not trying to do that. The image I wanted you all to see isn't on a website, it's located on my hard drive. And my point here is, there is no button in the post/reply window or any other window that allows me to attach/upload a file that is on my hard drive and post it here. Thank you all for trying to help, I do appreciate it :)
It worked for me it's on my HD
[Image: b_560x95.png]
it did? I don't see anything besides your text
The first link worked for me, I just cut and pasted it and saw the pic.....not that I was looking or anything.......:rolleyes:
I am so confused by this thread.
I meant your first post lil face that started all of this. I see that they were edited that's why people are getting confused as to what this is about.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
hahahaha that it my whole point of this, only to cause mass hysteria and confusion hahahaha *lots of evil laughter*
I say we shoot the hyena :P
k I stopped laughing k:mellow:
rofl grits...n1
:unsure:
Yay, it finally worked.
netniV,Feb 14 2003, 05:33 PM Wrote:Email it to:

i_got_this_edited_by_gwarsbane_as_it_wasn'[email protected]

^^^ Tiz not a valid email address... ;-)

Edited by Gwarsbane if you couldn't guess. :)
Actually it still is... and I wondered how long it would take you to edit it ;-)