Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic Artists
I'm looking for a graphic artist to help me design a custom spray and avatar. Can anyone help me?
I can do some pretty basic stuff like my sig. I used to have a number of my images online (mostly sigs, as well as some random pics and a few backgrounds) but I took them down because they took up too much space. Let me know what you have in mind I might be able to do something.
I'd say I'd help but I have at least 20 things on the go as it is and woudn't be able to help anytime soon. :(
Thanks guys for offering to help me. I will put together some ideas soon and let you know. I still have to decide on what name to go with. I'm in no big hurry though, just something to think about. I'll probably try to get some basic ideas using paint (don't laugh) and then at least someone will have something to go on from that. Again thank you for responding :)
Paint is a good way to come up with ideas. I even use it to freehand somethings or edit individual pixles:)I usually draw out an image before I make it (and trust me, I can not draw at all).
Well I do a lot of 3d modelling and animation work using such programs as (3ds max, maya, bryce, poser, rhino, etc.) I also work with photoshop like daily...so I'm sure I could be of some assistance...
yo i could maybe help ya out... talk to me in game or sumthin;)
I also do a little programming (so maybe the rico source code...) and lots of audio/video creating and editing....if you ever need that kind of info. or help....
I like the little 'ragemonkey'
So Rage you made the guy with circular saw blades for feet? If so, damn that thing is friggin bad ass...