Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition for Valve
wow asm that was a nice post....glad you included the thank you...because none of us would be here talking about the changes we would like to see if someone had not come up with our favorite mod to begin with....
thanks from me too guys....those of you at valve that created our game and those of you here that are working on it:thumb:
GRITS
I can't remember if I have or not, but I would like to add my thanks because this bascially is the best mod I have ever played. I have seen the community grow quite alot since I first started.
signing...

cb
I doubt that this is the best mod ive played but it certainly has the best community. I propably wouldnt be playing this without u ppl thanks to u too and to the valve for making the ricochet mod. signing..
I think I said thank you and signed already, but I would like to add my thanks for re-releasing ricochet bundled with CS 1.whatever and HL 1.1.1.0, because, without that, most of you wouldn't be here either. There wouldn't be any forums, clan servers, active admin rosters..... the list goes on.
well since some ass in the steam forums decided to be an ass about putting this on the steam forums, i am restarting this topic and putting the link to this topic into the steam forums.
Good move. I wonder how many the PRO Steam got? Didn't both to check again. I must admit that I am starting to like a fair few aspects of it... but the other problems are still there and still not fixed :/