Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Bye Everyone
:rolleyes:Well my hard drive took a poo and i dont think im going to be taking the time to reload EVERYTHING before I leave so to all of you peeps on the Holdouts servers, later. I had a great time with all of ya, especially RWS, Lil, g boy, Beastie, Gwar, and myriad others. I hope yall have a great life and maybe ill see ya on if your still playing bout a year from now.
:wub::::Girly::::wub:
Thanks for being coo to me and seein past my facade. Perhaps if we can stay in touch we'll grow to be good friends, but im not one to pressure such things. Anyways, you're pretty much the reason i played as long as i did, i really just enjoyed chattin with ya. E-mail me.

Later kids, have a good one!
For those of you who aren't real sure who 'Ignorant Apathetic' is ....he goes by Slosh most of the time when he plays and his real name is Mike. He is going into the Army in a month or so to help defend the US in the event of any conflict. Hopefully they let them have computers in basic training and he can at least keep in touch through the forums and let us know what he is up to and we can let him know what we are up to. And the offer to be your penpal is still open Mike
Good luck
Semper fi (Ok that is Marine Corps but it works for any service)
:)
Just remember one important thing slosh, even thou the pancakes are as hard as the discs in Ricochet, you are not to use them to try to decap people got that!!! The commanding officers don't take kindly to picking up peoples heads off the ground. :D

Have fun :ph34r:
Good luck bro. Maybe we'll meet again sometime down the road.

Oh, and always keep in mind that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder :o
Slosh, It's been a pleasure playing you. You always brought good vibes into Vad's and you're going to be missed :( I wish you well in the Army I'm very proud to know good people like you who are brave and believe in what our country stands for. Keep in touch if you can!
Be Safe and Good Luck in the Army.You were a great player and I hope to get a chance to play you again in the future. Hope you have a great career in the military.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
ahh man sorry to hear you're leaving. I was very much impressed by your skills....but am now even more impressed in your courage to risk your life to defend our courage. I pray we meet again in the future and good luck in all of your travels...
Wow Slosh, you've been talking about this for a while, but I never thought it would happen. :( It's always been fun playing(owning me) with you. You've always shook up the server with your theological discussions and amazing wit. ;) Have a great time in the military, good luck to ya.
I loved his philosophical and theological discussions. Who am I going to find that wants to disagree with me and have the educated ability to properly construct points now?
Au revoir Slosh...
And nox, I have a great capacity to disagree with anyone about anything... and if necessary, cut them to pieces with condescending rhetoric. :blink:
g-boy,Feb 20 2003, 10:09 PM Wrote:Au revoir Slosh...
And nox, I have a great capacity to disagree with anyone about anything... and if necessary, cut them to pieces with condescending rhetoric. :blink:
As long as you can disagree without sounding like a 12 year old while still sounding avidly interested, then that is good enough:)
Good luck slosh and "make sure to keep the sand out of you shorts" I want to say you were a great player and added flavor to to game. BE CAREFUL
and keep you head down and eyes open:ph34r:like a ninja,
hope to hear from you soon,
frito
noxious,Feb 21 2003, 01:30 AM Wrote:
g-boy,Feb 20 2003, 10:09 PM Wrote:Au revoir Slosh...
And nox, I have a great capacity to disagree with anyone about anything... and if necessary, cut them to pieces with condescending rhetoric.  :blink:
As long as you can disagree without sounding like a 12 year old while still sounding avidly interested, then that is good enough:)
Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics... it doesn't matter who wins, your both retarded anyway!

^^^ As stolen from a friends message board signature of yesteryear
speaking of retarded:wacko:....it's *you're* not your. :oYou see you're is a contraction for you are, while your is showing possesion of something....:P
CloudFuel,Feb 23 2003, 07:54 PM Wrote:speaking of retarded:wacko:....it's *you're* not your. :oYou see you're is a contraction for you are, while your is showing possesion of something....:P
Ouch....
ahhhhh it isn't that bad...
Ignorant Apethetic,Feb 19 2003, 06:31 AM Wrote::rolleyes:Well my hard drive took a poo and i dont think im going to be taking the time to reload EVERYTHING before I leave so to all of you peeps on the Holdouts servers, later. I had a great time with all of ya, especially RWS, Lil, g boy, Beastie, Gwar, and myriad others. I hope yall have a great life and maybe ill see ya on if your still playing bout a year from now.
:wub::::Girly::::wub:
Thanks for being coo to me and seein past my facade. Perhaps if we can stay in touch we'll grow to be good friends, but im not one to pressure such things. Anyways, you're pretty much the reason i played as long as i did, i really just enjoyed chattin with ya. E-mail me.

Later kids, have a good one!
buddy, i feel for you, (graduated from navy in 85) hope all goes well, you will definitely love and hate it(best thing ever to feel). just know that everything they put you thru is what they went thru and is for a reason, just play along even if you think you are smarter