Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ricochet source
The ricochet source is released in the latest HL SDK. http://www.valveerc.com to get it. I personnaly dont know any c++ at all but if you do i strongly urge you to atleast look at it. Perhaps you could throw down a simple patch that would enable teamplay or something. Im sure youd be VERY well appriciated in the whole ricochet community.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Pique
I may take a look next month... if you could remind me, that would be useful ;-) This month I'm WAY too busy... :-D
ok I just got the source code....I'll screw around with it and see what I can figure out...
Well I was looking at one of the arena source files and I came across this cute little thing.

void CDiscArena::Reset( void )
{
// Remove all clients in the queue
for ( int i = 1; i <= gpGlobals->maxClients; i++ )
{
CBasePlayer *pPlayer = (CBasePlayer *)UTIL_PlayerByIndex( i );

if (pPlayer && (pPlayer->m_pCurrentArena == this) && pPlayer->m_bHasDisconnected != TRUE )
{
RemoveClient( pPlayer );

// Move her into spectator mode
//MoveToSpectator( pPlayer );
}

So this is a command to move people into spec. mode. Maybe we can force this command through admin and have people constantly spec?
I'm downloading the source now. I believe you are right, provided that the MoveToSpectator() command wasn't commented out because it was removed.:) Damn! 117mb for the full sdk... tink I'll go for source only, as my modem would KILL me...
LMAO time for a downloading party. Set it overnight and come back the next morning after the next... it might be done =D