Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The tounament matches
Should be interesting, these in particular, and what I think. Care to take bets? :D

:/ lil face vs. _Acid_Head_
Acid is of course a damn good player, and lil face believe it or not is getting better... I've seen some good matches between the two, so it's a tough call, it'll be interesting to see who wins.

dust vs. Gemakk
These guys can hit the midairs... and dust has a hard style to deal with. Can the reigning king of Ricochet be dethroned?

fritoman vs. shakira
Battle of uT clanmates right there, and they're both among the best in the clan.

Shalk vs. Ringus
Nothing coincidental at all about the match, but I see both as tough players, and I'd love to watch in on this one.

Reciprocity vs. RWS
Can you say jumping? The two most spastic jumpers I've ever played, RWS with his stalls and just whatever pops into his head, combined with the midairs. Rec is all over the place, particularly in the middle. That's also interesting about it, one jumps in middle, the other works the corners for the most part. It would be the best match to watch in my opinion... someone make a demo!

Anyway, those are just some that look interesting. I didn't make any picks or bets because it's like saying someone is better than someone else, and might implant it in their head. Don't want any hard feelings.
My opponent is not one many know of....but man when she's on she kicks some serious ass......so this should be a tough first round...
i'd like to see Pix vs. Pique. Two ex-pr0 members battling it out, that would be cool to watch.
My opponent is Bye. Yes it will be a tough one. Bye is always quiet. I will probaly win by forfeit cause Bye has a history of not showing up. :P
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Poor GRITS couldn't have gotten a harder first-round match....
only if she had gemakk or pique....
hey she could win by disquailification due to the fact that yeti LOVES to spam sprays and if he sprays more then two... hes done
hahaha
nvm i had a question and it wont let me delete this
Yeti could forget about the tourney or no show then Grits would advance. I have noticed a few people on the list for the tourney that I have not seen on the server in a couple weeks or more. They signed up for it so I hope everyone pulls through.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yes, unfortunately, I have been playing TFC and CS a lot lately. However, be damned sure I'll show for this one!

And what's this about sprays:angry:
sprays lag up the game, if you are playing on an undedicated server it could seriously cause lag, so i have to limit the maxsprays
:wacko:
I am predicting it right now.... Shalk