Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of pr0 clan 8)
Hello all, I've been inactivate for RC because of personal problem, and couldn't contact with other pr0 clan members, and I've just ZOMBIE told me this server I've played this night. I miss all of you, and I'm planning to play the RC again with you guys, and also planning to run my old clan, pr0. aka Professional. (Usr/local/gin do you have an AIM or anything to contact you? I need you hope you're OK:))

Well, I don't know if you people remember me, I was some newbie who started pr0 clan and was careless for clan and pr0 clan went down, well sorry for being an immature as a leader, I hope you guys doing all OK:D.

I'll be in touch with this forum and play often from now on, as a pr0 clan leader, I would like to start a clan again, any old pr0 clan members are available if you're not in other clans.

Best luck,
Newb|E
LOL, good luck...
hey hey newbie...glad to see you're back. Now as far as getting old members back in pr0....you may get a few, but most are taken or have left. I'd try to snag some of these badasses who are clanless and are in this upcomin tourney....
heh Newbie:DGood Luck with pr0.... but im sry i will not join back.... i have clan (RiP) the members u can see in the Clan section
Ouch, not to be negative or anything but you may have been away too long. Most of the best former pr0. players are either in RiP or uT. You can till pursuade them though, if at all possible..

Oh yeah, and good luck!
Im glad to see you back Newbie, i have missed being owned by you,:D
hope to see you on the server some time and get a chance to vindicate myself<_<.
see you soon
frito
I believe he meant viNdicate* Btw has anyone met his son? It's kinda cool...dad and son in the same game....
Haha, don't worry, I'm not taking any people who's in clan already, it's their thing to decide, I just want to have fun with you guys like before >:)

And I can't play like before since I got the things to do in my real life, but I'm gonna try to play often

*edit* Thanks for the replies :D
hehe always nice to see an old-school ricochet player come back:)Welcome back to the scene, and good luck with pr0.
Ty nox!

And.. Does anyone know the SN of AIM or email of usr/local/gin or pix? Need him so badly :(
Lawd....I am here. I'm in Newbie. Sounds like fun and that's what it was all about.
PIX (/usr/local/gin):P
This is my formal resignation from CC. I am joining up with pr0 again. CC was fun but i think i had more fun as a pr0 member, so its only natural that i make the switch ^_^
Yea count me in too... I miss my cyber pillow talks with punkgirl though:D
Good to have u back punk:D
Hmm my member number is 69.. :unsure:
cyber pillow talks?
HAhahahaahah I remember when I made fun of you both! You guys still going out? :lol:
bye bye cc.....
We were NEVER going out!
Oh you guys did, remember very long time ago when we *tryed* to do the 2 v 2 and decided to find the partners? Both of you said "I would like to be the partner with punkgirl/Nemesis" :P
Yea I think she wants me
i definately don't recall this o.O
Quote:I believe he meant viNdicate* Btw has anyone met his son? It's kinda cool...dad and son in the same game
I have lol, sorry cloud i edited the last post so yours is kinda silly looking now lol
:P
wow, im really behind on this forum stuff lol

hey newbie, great to see ya back.....if you are in need of any members, im sitting here with no clan, cuz i suck so much now,

thats what i get for quitting rc for 3 months.....
<_<<_<