Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post about the poster above you
RushJet1's so sexy that he makes me wish RWS was a little boy and I was Michael Jackson. . . I MEAN...umm....:ph34r:
Freefall is scaring me...
I felt like posting about rj so : 1)Was the last one stuck in [EVIL] 2)Owns most of the time unless hes on one of his losing streaks 3)Funny Guy 4) Pretty happy guy
wanksta is in group "members"
Pique (Saran) had EVERYONE thinking he was some hot chick last year. It was the talk for a whole month.
Ya dirty bastid....making us think that:P
Pique also was one of the best ricochet players I ever played. It was a curse ever since we played
that first tourney and Pique was in the zone...

After that, Pique did something to my psyche and I was horrible ever since.
Tak the Cruel is a liar and is PIX, he is a great IT guy and has helped me on more than one occassion with my computer problems.
GRITS......mmmmm......how can I count the ways.....

GRITSY is a AWESOME person and CLOSE personal friend. Me a liar though......never.
Don't let her fool you.

She is one of the most beautiful AND most intelligent woman I have ever known. My cell
phone will attest to that. :PShe was born down here in the South and even though
the midwest has taken her accent away almost....I can get a drawl out of her sometimes.
She is very kind and overly giving to others. Most don't appreciate what she does for people
she hardly knows.

Lastly, she plays online games nekid.:wub:

PS...OHHH if you only knew.......:rolleyes:
let me reiterate

Tak is a liar it says so on his signature:P
so you dont play naked. <_<

^_^

Well I already did one for GRITS, but I'll do it again. Her kind generousity has just come through yet again with her renting of the cs server, especially since she has never played before. Her CS skills are superiour to anyone i know. She finds new ways to own me and the rest of my team. She rubs of the aligations of being a hacker with the greatest of ease. Her bomb finding and defuseing are un parrallel, especially to frito:P(sorry I couldnt resist that one :lol:). Her class with a rifle just amplifies her class as a woman . . . with a rifle :ph34r: Needless to say I would be afriad to see her hold any firearm, and frissbee alike. I would have included more about ricochet but I can only upload so much text. Sorry :blsh:
OMG the website is infected with liars:D
Could someone explain to me what happened cuz im lost.:blink:
Wanksta is lost.
.asm is one of the funniest online guys I know, and he changes his avatar at least thrice a week. He also has a post count of exactly 500!
Did you purposely put thrice or was that accidental?:D
wanksta screws up this interesting little game. o and whoever...nah ill let it go
and then pique steps in nose first and the game begins agin. hehe
ok...back on track....
Jabba used to live in my state of Tennessee. He moves around like loose bowels from state
to state...job to job. He loves to play golf and loves beer. His wife is from the Phillipines, if I
remember correctly and he HATES counterstrike. He currently lives in FLorida.

He does NOT play games nekid to my knowledge like some people.
Apparently Tak the Cruel is PIX, who was in [OS]. Maybe he still is. I don't know. I think he plays on STEAM, which means his ricochet experience sucks... but we'll all have to go someday:(
I remember still when RushJet1 first played me and wondered how I could be moving and flowing from one pad to the other like I was... he then decided to learn from it and sneaked off to some secret location to practice before appearing out of the blue like a young jedi with new skills. Fortunately, I was able to calm down the young padiwan with some pushing and shoving. He stills puts me through my paces though, and at my ripe ol' age that's tough!
net loves to correct grammar online and knows just how to get an arguement going over ANYTHING. and yes a debate is still an arguement.
pique loves to keep bringing up the debate vs argument debate. By his standards, it's an argument to disagree, whereas a an argument actually is a subset of a debate usually dwelling in the land of heatedness and often upset. Fortunately, because we are debating this rather than arguing it, he will agree that he's had his say, and I've had mine:)

Oh, and pique loves to play about with maps moving the hidden zones and then making people find them.
Netniv likes to call himself the one. Sometimes this seems haughty. And it is. But he's good anyway. not like that 16 person, who has the biggest ego ever.
Rush has the second biggest ego ever, or so I've heard. He likes Megaman and I've played him twice I think. He is as close to leet as you can get in a game with only 23 servers.
RWS is loves Arnold and wants to see him president. He likes to run with scissors maybe? or maybe he just likes Weird Al. I remember back when he started and i could beat him no sweat....i could beat all you no sweat :angry:
Pique could beat us all no sweat.
RushJet1 could be beaten by Pique no sweat.
Freefall likes to play CS under aliases and not tell anyone who he is, eh TENSION HEAD!?!?1?1one
i feel so alone here :angry: NO ONE said anything about me. i guess u guys just don't care about the little Shalk :huh:
you didnt understand the game Shalk...you have to post so that someone can talk about you...like me now

Shalk has a webcam now and he is a real cutie, has long hair and looks older than what I thought he would. He is one of the best rico players and one of my first junior admins
I think he is the only player from Israel but I am not sure

btw Shalk you owe RWS a post about him because he was above yours
GRITS has this bad tendency to jump straight at you in Ricochet but she's doing a good job of correcting that. She's gotten much better since I first played her, but then she was never really "bad" to begin with. Also GRITS is the admin of everything. Including your soul.