Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post about the poster above you
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH!? weird.

Wanksta's name is fitting. Oh and he's EVIL. really.
ALL HAIL RUSHJET1, THE WAR WALRUS. ONCE EVERY 9 YEARS HE IS FREED FROM HIS PRISON IN THE TED TURNER ZONE. HE WILL BRING SHOES AND CALCULATORS TO THE PEOPLE OF FRANKFURT . WITH HIS MIGHTY GOOSE IN HAND HE WILL FLY YOU ALL. IN ORDER TO BE SPARED YOU MUST LEAVE A MANGO UNDER YOUR KNEE. ONLY THEN WILL RUSHJET1 SWING YOU.

hehe. . gotta love those stronglib things at that website that i'm sure at least one of you knows about.
freefall works for awesome and enjoys stronglibs.
hhmmm..... i never win against you.... if i do... you probably fell a couple times or so.... and i just get a lucky shot....
yep... thats the was it always was, and always will be.... DAMN YOU!!!:P
but you just wait!!! ILL GET YOU GOOD!!!

i envy your amazing timing!.... or it couldn`t be my bad timing....

WHATEVER!!!! (good player)...
Scrye is another canadian player. One of the best and nicest. He just needs to be on the servers more. ^_^
Anon plays "vroom vroom" aka jeep_rally with us now so now its not only 2 v 1. Hes getting better but still wont be as good as me...:P
Wanksta enjoys jeeps tires... and gets caught taking a closer look while they're going 60... mmmmm.... *drools* wanksta soup on the road *stops dooling*

Wanksta jumping in the dark. Where is Wanksta? Where is Wanksta's toliet? Green. Phantoms make Philadelphians in the night. Wanksta is alone. Wanksta floats like Lewsi Black.
Relinquish is gonna train for the next tourny. He has a good trainer. I'll end up getting my ass beat by him next tourny, just watch.
Wanksta posted on jul. 1 . . . I didn't know it was already july 1st :wacko:
FreeFall just slapped me with a trout, IN THE FORUMS! :blink:
MS is bringing back a dead thread:P
Anon did not notice that i was the one that brought back the dead thread. :P
wanksta knows that soon, I will kick his ass in rc... like my brother before me.

he also needs credit where credit is due...

he likes to bring dead things back to life... and use them for his own purposes:D
I never saw Relinquish or played vs him but im sure i will be happy to meet him.:)
shalk has a girl on his banner, my brother is in a clan with him.... he seems nice.... there is a cat about to throw up in his avatar.
Relinquish use to have different names when he played ricochet....I like this one best...and call him squishy ...and the name of shalk's avatar is something like "bird what bird?"
not sure what squishy's is
recip and grits have nicknames for me I don't know about.... she needs to beef up on her x-men knoledge.... my avatar is clearly MR. Sinister....... the guy who absorbed bullets and was the ultimate besides like prof. x and juggernaut... and apocolypse.... I have now decided that soon I will change my avatar to apocolypse.
Relinquish lives in the same state that I live in:toast:.... ummm...

:idea:

His avatar is clearly MR. Sinister, and he plans on changing it to apocolypse.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

miagi..hmmm. . where to start.... I know..hmm oh no wait. ummmm. . . . .

[03:35:40]*FreeFall slaps Miagi around a bit with a large trout
FreeFall has taken the violence to forums now.
He comes from the land of Vodka Lakes
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
I refer to him as differnt things that could be fuzzy... always a good time.... never played with him yet.... hop ei will soon though
I still have yet to play relinquish on rico...but ive played him on cs many a time.
wanksta's name says it all about him... what he does in his freetime, what he thinks he is

It's amazing how much white out he fit on his nose.
isnt in japan right now.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Unbeknownst to him, Annatar is a Matrix virus....and he's seriously unknown by me which is a federal offense under the Ricochet PITA Penal Code. :unsure:
soul seems to come and go but is always fun to have around, posts pics with him and hot chicks and says they are just friends <_<, me thinks he needs to convert them from friend to grilfriend. :P
fritoman is a nice person, i can imagine him sitting in his fritotruck and driving across the roads:D
and he's always trying to set up a new thing on his computer and when it works he always writes "woohoo" :lol:
however he is a great man and it's always nice to play or talk with him :)
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Olbest hides in the back of frito's frito truck and uses his skills of magic to make the chips disappear. He should sell them instead though, then he might have an easier time paying for those plane tickets to and from Germany every work day.
Freefall almost ran me down with his 89 sentra... He tried to steal my hat and I started running.. It was a fine hat.... All black... and top hattish. I think that Freefall is crazy.... almost as insane as myself. He playes under the name.... tantric head or something in cs..... He fall's alot, on his free will.... He's ccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyy