Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results For Tourney (2)
We need those results guys....that'd be Neme vs. Gengh, Noxi vs. Terror, and Shakira vs. Living Dead....send them in guys...or you get counted as not playing and are cut from the tourney....so hurry!
Here are the Matches for Week 3 (round 3) -

Match 1 - Musketeer_Fin vs. [*RiP*]Linus

Match 2 - Acid_Head vs. [*RiP*]g-boy

Match 3 - The_General vs. [*RiP*]Rulepool

Match 4 - Froot vs. -]uT[-Shakira

Match 5 - pr0.Nemesis vs. -]uT[-Noxious

Match 6 - Kermit.asm vs. [*RiP*]Shalk

Match 7 - [*RiP*]Pique vs. -]uT[-Rws

Match 8 - pr0.PunkGirl vs. -]uT[-Power_and_Glory
I never played my match with genghis cause I lost his email that grits sent me, and I couldn't get on the forums.
yes I'm aware of that...but I have your email and not hit...and I've seen only you this week...he's not been around and unless he contests this then you'll be the one who continues...in all actuality you both should have been considered bye's since neither of you emailed or tried to say anything to us, but I did see you a couple of times and asked you about it and thus you're safe...so don't worry about it...
I just had my match with pr0.pG on the pr0 server here are the results:
-]uT[-Power and Glory 8 wins 29 points
------------------ pr0.pG 4 wins 11 points
It was a great match as pG was only down by 2 with just under 5 minutes left. I did fall more than I usually do which almost made me blow the match till I squeezed in those last 2 wins. I was real nervous too at the start. I was really feeling the pressure. Hopefully we will have a rematch in the league. I enjoyed it alot. I took 3 screenshots during the match but I cannot find them in my HL folder. Where do they save?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
go ut go, sry pg.
They normally save to the HL folder, but try doing a search on SIERRA for *.bmp This searches for anyfile with the extension .bmp, which is what they auto save as...
Hmm not there I pressed Print Screen 3 times I know it. Is there another button to press that I didn't or an alternative?
normally you go into controls and set up the "screenshot" key...I have it set at F5....
Yea I just found it. I forgot when I reinstalled HL on my new comp a couple months ago to remap some of the buttons.:bh:I guess if you want proof to ask pG or get PIX to read the logs.
Had my game with g-boy,

Results were:

_Acid_Head_ wins with 6 wins / 14 points

g-boy close behind with 5wins / 13 points

This was an extremely good and close match, I actually tied up with g-boy the last minute, then we played again... that last round seemed forever, and must've been the best of them all, GG g-boy =)
Did either of you make a demo? I would have loved to see that match.
Well, we both forgot to make a demo, too damn bad we didn't, we were talking about it after the match. Actually P&G, your ghost was in there, we thought you were spectating or something. Anyway, here's how the match went if you can imagine. Virtually every kill was a decap. Falling was relatively rare, although it did happen at key times. Each round lasted a relatively long time, whether it went 3-2 or even a few times it was 3-0, nothing was easy. First round I lost, next I won, and this continued until I was down 4-3. I won, made it 4-4, then I won again, leading 5-4 with about one minute left. We decided it would be last round, but acid won and tied it at 5 wins, 12 pts each. So we had the final tiebreaker round, which actually lasted about 3 minutes when I checked the time. He went up 1-0, I got it to 1-1, then he got two straight kills for the win. Amazing game, couldn't have been closer, better, or harder. I didn't expect to get that close, all I had to do was win one of the last 2 rounds, and I hadn't lost 2 straight to him the entire match. I fully expected a good match, but also expected to lose by a much wider margin. Hopefully we shall meet again... perhaps in another player-run tourney or this new league.

-BMac
okay, i got my ass kicked but i got a few good shots in. if my aim was better, i think i could have stolen a few more rounds, but he was real tough.

here's the results:

kermit.asm - 1
shalk - 10

it looks better for me in terms of pts. but it's still a very wide margin.

shalk lagged a bit on one round and i was able to capitalize on that giving me a win. anyways, i'ts encouraging to see that he can't just decap me real fast three times in a row like he used to...^_^

it was amazing that there were hardly no falls as much jumping as there was.

shalk, good luck in the rest of the tourney...:thumb:
rws 7
pique 3
bad fuking game
Ya know I don't know. Last thing I said pertaining to the tournament was that I was out.
yes terror neither of you played...noxi told me he hadn't seen you...and you made no attempt to contact him in anyway and we specifically mentioned on here MULTIPLE times how to get ahold of a player....and if you can't get a match done contact us. So since you said nothing and just blew it off....you where skipped. Now if you think you can beat Noxi and wanna play him then ask him, but as it stands you where forfeited...
uhh already lost? no...he hasn't he plays neme....and he didn't drop out of tourney...he ****ing couldnt get ahold of you....I dunno why people don't read forums and websites that people bust their ASSES on to make...I am giving you a chance to play noxious if you REALLY want to play him and think it's worth our time, then make the effort and go find him and set it up...otherwise it stays and he plays NEME.
Terror Of The Discs,Mar 21 2003, 10:56 PM Wrote:So Noxious says he's out of the tournament, and I lose? heh, oh well. I guess this goes both ways as no one contacted me, and I didn't contact him. By looking at the bracket I can see that Noxious has already lost so it doesn't really make a difference anymore.
If you really want to play me then lets play. [email protected] - AIM noxiousg - So some miscomunications happen, and yes I didn't contact you so here I am, contacting you now.
cloud did you ever wonder when someone is playing you, he doesn't really care.(mean that terror doesn't care to play, hehe, somehow this doesn't soung right.)
yeah that was my whole point...if terror had made an effort to play noxi or contact someone he wouldn't have been forfeited...but he didn't EVEN TRY!
RWS, I just noticed brackett. good job.
yeah he had to overcome alot....kudos to you and acid_head...

- Ok so I still need the results of Noxious vs. Nemesis, Shakira vs. Frooty, LiNuS vs. Musketeer_Fin, and The_General vs. Rulepool. Please get these in ASAP so we can start round 4....which will be a double elimination round where you must beat your opponent twice in order to move on...
Rulepool posted his results in the pinned tourney topic a couple days ago here is what he posted:

Good Game with The General

Rulepool2- 11-27

The General- 1-12
Me vs. Shakira

Shakira wins by forfeit:)
Thus for Round 4 RWS disappeared in a flash of glory and power. In reality he's switching cable providers and shall not have net access for the next 3-4 weeks! Needed to get away from the computer anyway. In laymen's terms it means I forfeit. Good luck to ya PnG in the tourney.
Please tell me this is a bad April Fools joke. You have got to be kidding me. That really sucks man. 3-4 weeks that's some slow service you got there. Let's recap I have had 1 match so far and now I'm in the Final Four. I feel so bad for the people that have fought to get there way here and I'm here just barging in the finals. I guess I will have to wait till next week to get my ass kicked.
ill take ur spot rws
so do i get rws' spot? it would be better than to just have p&g not play at all
yeah that makes sense...