Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting the Pictures Post!
[Image: markjoe1.jpg]

I'm the guy on the right, the guy on the left if my business partner Joe. Due to her discression I will not be posting my fiance Kathy's name! This picture was taken in northern New Jersey when we were there on business. I live in Carey, NC as of now and own my own business.

Post your pictures, let's see the beast whom controls the avatar!

:P

PS - I'm a sexy beast I know I know, feel free to drool.

PPS - I know I'm full of myself!

Jooza
[*RiP*]:thumb:
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
GRITS! Go go go!!!
Hey Jooza, you and your buddy tryin out for extras on the Sopranos next season? Good looking fellas!

What business are you in...waste management? I'm in business myself. Nothing like being your own boss!

There are a few pics of me on my lil web site

My Webpage
I'd post pictures of me but GRITS would never talk to me again as I would scare everyone away from not only the website but the game servers as well.

So I will refrain from doing that. :alien::xsmile:
I got a few, but I can't post them yet. I'm sure you're all just begging to see my pic. :rolleyes:
Hmm... I don't have very many pictures of myself... I always damage the camera lens, it's the damnedest thing....
I have a good avatar from when I was 15, lol... I'll load it up.
somehow I couldn't download my picture since i've lost weight so here is an avatar
  • <>
    [st] of me last year
i've been told i look like Hitler.... and i've also been told i look like brad pitt..... AND i've been told i look like a mexican surfer dude. lol.....
so..... WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(sorry bout the poor quality... 20quid webcam:P)
Scarey huh?
fr00ty you look like a typical german techno punk! :)

My business is a small business, we do small tech for Microsoft now, some new technology development as well as Customer Service home calls and lines:P

Jooza

EDIT - How do you spell like again? &lt;_&lt;
my god frooty, even I take a bath
Jabba! So you were my twin brother!! I thought you stole my pic and just noticed that I had a twin brother!! :P
OH GWAR...I've seen your website and your photo links. You look like a
Rock N Roller if I've ever seen it.
:P
Do not be frightened...:)

[Image: me1.gif]
which is you goose? J\K whats your dogs name? and dont say goose
frito
Ok fine... but remember I warned all of you so no leavin Ricochet just because of my picture.

This was takin years ago. I've cut and grown my hair back since.

[Image: me-02.jpg]
k a pix of me if i can figure out how to do it
frito
I cant help it, it was the way I was born and not everyone can be a movie star &quot;thats why I sell chips&quot;

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not nearly enough women play RC...we must recruit some!

Jooza
Well Frito, I do like that movie. :D
Im the one holding the smirinoff bottle

[Image: thegirls.jpg]
HOLY CRAP i didnt even know you where a lady pique
omg pique, suprise, suprise you hold up well for being born in '44':thumb:
a b
jabba is the third from the left,
A bad day here is better then a good day where you are

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i wanna be there jabba
frito
More pics more pics, it's exciting to get to see everyone for the first time! *clapping *:bg:
**falls down flat on the floor totally surprised..**

I'm shocked too that Pique is a lady. I just didn't expect that. And cute to boot :heartbeat: :D
:left:gwars i'm offended that I was what you expected

p.s. are u the una bomber?
Well the handsome fella on the right (On my pic) is Lucky, and the mutt on the left is me...
Lucky is R.I.P right now though, he got shot by a hunter. I shall avenge his death.
hey, here's four pics of myself...i kinda got carried away and failed miserably at trying to look cool... ^_^. the picture on the lower left is an illustration (self-portrait) for a local graphic design magazine that never got finished or published (kind of a good thing since i like it less and less each year...:D).

pics
Jooza,Mar 25 2003, 10:08 PM Wrote:fr00ty you look like a typical german techno punk! :)
O.o lol i aint german either o.O

And jabba wat u mean :? i was just out the bath wen i took it:P