Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DD, is gone.
well, i hope im the last one quitting... c y'all
You'll be back. Or I hope you'll be back. If not then I guess it's been real fun DD and I'll miss ya. Bye.
Ah short and to the point kinda like how I wanna go out. Cya around DD. I swear if I see the word gone or goodbye on this forum again this week I gonna scream.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
yeah i don't think i will be back turtle.. good luck rfa, cya round P&G
Hate to see you go, DD. It's been fun and I hope to see you around.
see ya man its been fun and exciting

frito
See you DD...:(
come play sometimes to say 'Hi'
u been talking about it for awhile DD, too bad u had to do it on my so called vacation, talk to u on msn in a few weeks
Bye DD it was fun playing with ya.
Someone said in chat this morning that it had been disbandoned.
Saw DD on last night maybe he changed his mind....
Ok so in the past week like 3 ppl say they are never comin back...must we learn the history lesson of me and ricochet...my god I said I'm out guyz never comin back...I was back the next day lol then I found dod and I thought wow I'm never goin back now and looky here I've become a postin maniac and play if I see regs...so no matter what they say..they will always come back...and power why would you want to go out in the first place? We all will chill and play hl2 together...grits will you get a hl2 server?
O yeh and cya DD never really got to meet ya but you will be back...
my intentions will be to get a HL2 server but it isnt released yet much less for linux ....so who knows when

DD isnt gone I chained him to his computer so he couldnt leave...you ever see Clockwork Orange?
that is what I did to DD with Ricochet..
Quick you totally misread my reply. I was just saying that if I would I would do it like that. I didn't say I am or going to. No one knows where their life may take them so to say that you or I will never quit would not be the truth.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
yeah i think GRITS's chaining and pms worked for me :S but im not sure yet... i do come and play each day but not as much... maybe i am back.... dunno, looking for a challenge tho... better hide! :hide::bgf:
errrr CK come on aim... explain some of these games and we go try em out:P