Poll: are they hot, or are they hot
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GRRITTS
38.46%
10 38.46%
PIQUE
11.54%
3 11.54%
PUNKGIRL
23.08%
6 23.08%
WOLFDAUGHTER
15.38%
4 15.38%
YOUR GRANDMOTHER
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's a hottie
everyone already knows my vote, but be nice and let the contest begin, who is = princess leia(lukes sister)never can remember how to spell it
jabba thats down right mean
you spelled grits wrong
What if I want to vote for you, Jabba?
i thought it was Leia ?
nox, just start a poll, lol

and grrits is the way i wanted it.
nooooooooo no more evil polls >.<
this is such a bad idea....lol. all the contenders (who play ricochet) are attractive but i'm afraid a poll like this is going to hurt somebodys feelings and it's not worth that.
look, you know as well as i do that even the runner-up of this contest is going to start thinking she has a weight problem or something...you know how women are... :rolleyes: .
and the woman who wins, geez, she's going to start making sprays (tags) of herself like dragon lady and thinking she's the end-all. and she's going to think that every guy playing wants to listen to all of her problems and well...i don't...lol. (not that dragon-lady does, she is the end-all...^_^).
anyways, let's hope they don't turn the table on us and have a "ricochet hunk of the year" poll...:D.
i am insulted that you would throw me or any of the other girls who play rc into that endless pool of shallow girls who care about their looks. I for one really could care less. Its a game where you look at only one type of player model (be it the male or female one) you would never know what that person looks like without those pictures, and i for one don't think about what other ppl look like when i play^_^
the sad thing is that there are 125 views to this post as of this post and only 17 votes.
If there is anyone that does not like this poll just tell me either here or in a pm and I will remove this thread.
this was the only poll i actually dont mind...
i'm not dissing the poll at all, i could care less about it (besides that is a waste of space cause polls are really stupid anyways). i was yelling at .asm for making that stupid assumption
PuNkGirL,Mar 31 2003, 02:45 AM Wrote:i'm not dissing the poll at all, i could care less about it (besides that is a waste of space cause polls are really stupid anyways). i was yelling at .asm for making that stupid assumption
u better have voted on my poll to end all polls:)i wish people wud have said they r annoying instead of just saying "uh isnt this a poll" lol
Quote:i am insulted that you would throw me or any of the other girls who play rc into that endless pool of shallow girls who care about their looks.

ok, can you honestly say you don't care about your looks? was that lipstick you were wearing in that pic you posted or are your lips naturally purple:huh:? we can't expect all female rico players to be babes or hotties (although, apparently they are...^_^)...that's not fair to them. a poll like this has the potential to hurt someone's sense of self-image...that's all i'm saying...and women are more succeptable to this then men...face it.

Quote:i was yelling at .asm for making that stupid assumption

is it really that stupid of an assumption? i bet it feels nice when someone compliments you on your looks...you can't deny that. now, suppose everyone lusted after some other girl(s) on this forum and paid absolutely no attention to you...feel the same...:(? even grits was sensitive to this if you read her post following your original picture-post.

now, about this business of me taking it easy on you in the arena or "underestimating" your abilities, all i can say is that you beat me like 4/5 times (most of those were 3-0 victories). you schooled me...that's all there is to it...:D.
Fr0oTy,Mar 31 2003, 06:42 AM Wrote:
PuNkGirL,Mar 31 2003, 02:45 AM Wrote:i'm not dissing the poll at all, i could care less about it (besides that is a waste of space cause polls are really stupid anyways).  i was yelling at .asm for making that stupid assumption
u better have voted on my poll to end all polls:)i wish people wud have said they r annoying instead of just saying "uh isnt this a poll" lol
i did and i voted to stop them

and .asm, i really could care less what some ppl on the inet think about how i could look.
Yeah... I think that's the point... she wouldn't really care what WE think about her looks, positively or negatively. Of course looks matter some times, but through rico and the forums it is more about playing a game and being a cool person, having fun, that kind of thing. So when several of the rico guys go overboard with the flirting even prior to the pics, now some are even concentrating on the looks and even making a poll... to be honest is just makes me roll my eyes. Even I'll participate in the occasional innuendo, but leave it at that.
has anyone noticed the grandmother option. sometimes people just don'tpay attention, and go wolfie go
Are you people crazy?! Pique definitely takes this one. Have you been to the pictures topic? Have you seen her pics! I especially enjopy that one with her and her friends...anyway ya Pique's definitely the hottest, and way better than Princess Leia (she's just a I'm Stupid—no offense Jabba:).
I'd let her knock my head off any day, if you know what I mean....:D:heartbeat::thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
.asm,Mar 31 2003, 08:16 AM Wrote:
Quote: i am insulted that you would throw me or any of the other girls who play rc into that endless pool of shallow girls who care about their looks.

ok, can you honestly say you don't care about your looks? was that lipstick you were wearing in that pic you posted or are your lips naturally purple:huh:? we can't expect all female rico players to be babes or hotties (although, apparently they are...^_^)...that's not fair to them. a poll like this has the potential to hurt someone's sense of self-image...that's all i'm saying...and women are more succeptable to this then men...face it.

Quote:i was yelling at .asm for making that stupid assumption

is it really that stupid of an assumption? i bet it feels nice when someone compliments you on your looks...you can't deny that. now, suppose everyone lusted after some other girl(s) on this forum and paid absolutely no attention to you...feel the same...:(? even grits was sensitive to this if you read her post following your original picture-post.

now, about this business of me taking it easy on you in the arena or "underestimating" your abilities, all i can say is that you beat me like 4/5 times (most of those were 3-0 victories). you schooled me...that's all there is to it...:D.
.asm tries to look out for people and he recieves sour responses? That's not very nice to *him*

It's better to care too much than to care too little.
thank you nox and ...whoa, wait...why is "him" surrounded by asterix <_<?

and yes, if there is one crime i'm guilty of, it's that i care too much :D.
I still don't see why g-boy isn't in this poll. :)

My grandmother is pretty hot.
.asm,Apr 1 2003, 05:03 AM Wrote:thank you nox and ...whoa, wait...why is "him" surrounded by asterix <_<?

and yes, if there is one crime i'm guilty of, it's that i care too much :D.
Just to emphasize that you're trying to make sure everyone is being nice to them, yet it's not really nice to you to get mad at you for trying to defend them in the first place. Damn that is a hard sentance to follow. It was just to add empahsis that it was you. I don't know anymore.. I've lost myself again... damn it!
PuNkGirL,Mar 31 2003, 11:57 AM Wrote:
Fr0oTy,Mar 31 2003, 06:42 AM Wrote:
PuNkGirL,Mar 31 2003, 02:45 AM Wrote:i'm not dissing the poll at all, i could care less about it (besides that is a waste of space cause polls are really stupid anyways).  i was yelling at .asm for making that stupid assumption
i did and i voted to stop them

and .asm, i really could care less what some ppl on the inet think about how i could look.
I feel so ... ignored now...
Shakira had not put forth a Picture as of this poll, so vote your heats and minds, still think ms. hottie lies near.
i want to vote for wd again...:wub:
one rule here, no flirting with the judges, we are upstanding individuals and there is no way to influence us any different, ahem, see you girls on the pads.
Sorry, but GRITS and Shakira are just the most beautiful girls that I've seen play rico...yeah the others are hot...but when it's come down to it (me, myself, and I) pick those two...not that you care tho...
Umm...yeah. I haven't seen Grits' picture(she took it off before I joined the great world of Rico I guess?).
But PG gets my vote anyways. I'm sure you don't care when I say you sport the poser look, but you're a hottie nonetheless. And for me, if you can pull off being a poser AND a hottie at the same time, you deserve my vote. That's supposed to be a good thing, of course. <_<