Poll: Who do you think is the best player?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Acid
14.29%
3 14.29%
Perp
9.52%
2 9.52%
Pique
4.76%
1 4.76%
RulePool2
47.62%
10 47.62%
Frito
4.76%
1 4.76%
Shakira
4.76%
1 4.76%
Cloud
4.76%
1 4.76%
pG
0%
0 0%
g-boy
4.76%
1 4.76%
Diablo
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think is the best player?
Who do you think is the best????
cannot even begin to think u put diablo in this vote unless it was a last minute joke as i did grandmother.
Meet me in rico jabba
i know deciding who to put on this list is hard...but wtf?...where the hell is RWS :angry:!!!! he owns some serious ass.

gemakk, sockhole and rush would have been good on this list too.

btw, diablo is a very good player. i would like to play him more...but too bad his mouth gets him in trouble so much.
lol slash u cudda put a full list of good players O.o i can name about 10 people that would own 1/2 the ppl on that list... me included O.o
KS and RWS are missing on that list.
I don't like the idea of having to base our answers on Slasher 186's opinion.
judging who is the best is wrong caus everyone have other style and every style is easyer to other and harder to other else ... everyone is best vs other one ... u cant know who is the best player caus there is always someone that is better then u... (your weakness using by him or something else)

think about what i said © Rest In Peace... shalk
Well where's my name?!
*-=][_=-*
Come on i was half asleep when i made this and its just for fun to see who you think is the best if you dont want to vote you dont have to i just wanted to see what you guys think sorry i couldnt remeber all the people but comeon i did get most of ya down
whats with all the polls all of a sudden? did you guys JUST figure out how to do them or something?
I'm voting for Spree aka Linus
Isn't that WHY we had a Tourney????
All the opinions for this post are relative to who you usually play and if you have a
bad night of gaming. ;)
killing spree is the best right now imo
a b
Sad Sad. You guys whor3d the polls to the point that they got their own forum...
someone voted for me??? OMG! awesome...!
We also made them to where posting in the "polls forum" doesnt count towards "number of posts" just in case there was an underlying motive for creating so many polls:P
GRITS,Apr 1 2003, 05:56 PM Wrote:We also made them to where posting in the "polls forum" doesnt count towards "number of posts" just in case there was an underlying motive for creating so many polls:P
...(cloudfuel)... =D hehehe
WHAT? how dare you...I post good stuff...let me be...
what the hell is my name doing up there, come on be real, I am the only person dumb enough to vote for me lol
CloudFuel,Apr 1 2003, 07:52 PM Wrote:WHAT? how dare you...I post good stuff...let me be...
That's true. Every fifth post has good content. Sorry.