Poll: Who do YOU think is the BEST Player in [*RiP*]
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[*RiP*]G-Boy
3.85%
1 3.85%
[*RiP*]Jooza
0%
0 0%
[*RiP*]Kermit.asm
3.85%
1 3.85%
[*RiP*]Killing Spree (a.k.a. Linus)
26.92%
7 26.92%
[*RiP*]Lil Face
7.69%
2 7.69%
[*RiP*]Mew
11.54%
3 11.54%
[*RiP*]Pique
19.23%
5 19.23%
[*RiP*]RulePool
23.08%
6 23.08%
[*RiP*]Shalk
0%
0 0%
[*RiP*]Slasher-186
3.85%
1 3.85%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A More Accurate Best Players Poll
Ok since you can only have 10 choices...I'm gonna do this by clan. Choose the Best from Rip on this one
Ass
How about you wait til I'm done? Then you'll see what my plan is...cuz you can not have more than 10 possibilities per poll so I chose to do it by clan and non-clan members, then I will take the 10 highest ranked and put them against each other in the FINAL best ricochet player
this all of um... cuz ure missing some vital players/clans *cough*:)
I'm not missing anyone...I posted those who actually had a chance of winning. It's nothing against anyone, because we have a lot of badass players, but think about it...who IS the BEST? If you can't consistently beat players like gemakk and rulepool...then you didn't get in...sorry.
so ure saying You can consistently beat gemakk ? i can consistently beat some of the players spread over these 4 polls.
there was only 10 spots man...I'm sorry, but when I looked at you compared to Acid, dark, gemakk, sinbon and the legends...well you just don't stand up to them. I am only in cuz I am in the clan...I wouldn't put myself in their league either...that's why I probably won't get a single vote. It's not cuz I suck...it's cuz I'm not up in their caliber which is all this is trying to determine. You may be pretty damn good...but honestly are you gonna get the votes compared to them? not likely...
so why put people who r worse than me in if u kno they're not gunna get the votes ?
And in the un-clanned why is acid there? i thought he was RiP ?

Who's Dark ?? and Who's Sinbon ??
FROOTY OMFG let it go! No one in there is worse than you...don't be sooo full of yourself. Darkson...the legendary player everyone refers to....and sinbon the omg badass jumper, if you don't know who they are you REALLy don't need to be in this poll. I filled space, yes I can beat Gemakk and sinbon and all of them, but they typically win in everygame the play...just cuz you got "left out" as you put it, doesn't mean anything. Yeah you're not gonna win...you just wanna see your name come up in there so you can say your nominated. I put myself because yeah I think I'm a pretty good player...I've been playing too damn long not to be...now as one of the best? I dunno, many say I am and I don't think I'm consistently at that level, so I put myself anyway just to see what happens. The only thing that matters is 1st place...which I nor you are going to get. Second place is not a winner...and third nobody remembers (little Nelly quote there)...so don't get worked up because your name doesn't appear on it....
"ive been playing this too long not to be in there" ....... ive been playing just as long - if not longer - than u
"No1 in there is worse than you" - Im just gettin in a huff because ure calling me shit basically
So Slasher is better than me? /boggle
acid u're in the poll, just not in the right place O.o apparently ure clanless:)
he is not in [*rip*]...he left or got kicked out either way...he is clanless and I never called you shit...ya notice how quickening from my own clan isn't in there? You see you aren't in the uT clan...that's the ONLY reason I'm in there. Let me repeat that cuz you didn't pick up on that the first few times I said it. I am only on that thread because I am in uT and I did it by clans...so if you're not in a clan then you have MORE people to contend with...I'm sorry you're not gonna win....neither am I...nor will frito....but man we don't suck. It's just that when you think of the BEST player you ALWAYS here shakira, RWS, Rule, and Gemakk...and occasionally Acid :P...I'm sorry if you're offended, but ya know what that's your deal...I've explained this to you too many times and if you wanna feel sorry for yourself then go right ahead....but honestly I'm tired of explaining a point that would be obvious to anyone else...

- oh and once again incase you didn't notice....there are 4 polls running by me right now...3 for clan members and 1 for non clan members. You vote for the best of those (since these forums ONLY allow for you to have 10 choices at a time) and I will take those who had the most votes and place them in the ultimate poll of the best players. This was suggested by WHA? and I'm just following through with it....

- Also I don't think you've been playing as long as I have...see back in the old days everyone knew everyone and unless you really sucked back then...then you didn't play in my time. I was around during the KIA, |s|, and then APS and pr0 days....which is when the game came out with the HL update...so I don't think your assumption is true...
Btw i am in a clan, why is no1 voting for poor old shalk, u forget he has 6x ure pings and yet he's still 1 of the best.. can i change my vote from pique to shalk? lol

And Acid were u really kicked/left?:(
Yes Shalk kicks ass...but RulePool's obviously better....so he's getting all the votes. Man if you don't understand polls then just leave them alone....

- and this clan of yours...well either it's just you in it...or it's too new to be classified as a true and solid clan that's not gonna break up in 2 weeks....so sorry...
no RP isnt better ...

and this clan has been up for more than 2 weeks and has more than just me in it:)
omfg I give up...this is pointless...he must be better cuz nearly everyone has voted for him...and that's what counts...jeez...it's not that hard.
*oh no* people voted for RP, must b more skilled
CloudFuel:
Quote:I'm not missing anyone...I posted those who actually had a chance of winning.

hrmm.. i thawt i was good :/

-[*RiP*]AnTiX

A.K.A: Powered By GOD, iQ.AnTiX, [1/4]-Blue Soda, Tyr:P
ok i'm gonna post this here since you locked the pr0 and cake poll. You forgot [CAKE]animosity
didn't forget him...never knew him....and ANTIX I ALMOST put you...but I heard you left RC so I left you out...sorry bro...
I'm sad that nobody votes for me:( Then again, I didn't even vote for myself, since deep down inside, I know I suck at rc:P

Jooza
[*RiP*]:thumb:
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
heh i didnt leave.. ive just had a virus on my comp..
PuNkGirL Posted on Mar 30 2003, 10:53 PM Wrote:ok i'm gonna post this here since you locked the pr0 and cake poll. You forgot [CAKE]animosity

Actually it's "anonymity", but nobody knows us anyway; DMers have a problem with not running into regulars (which results in skill atrophy).
I would opt to be taken off the list, but I don't think that's possible.
Too bad really, I'm not good enough to be in any "best player" poll.
Hey Cool someone voted for me sweet:lol:
Jooza,Mar 31 2003, 01:24 AM Wrote:I'm sad that nobody votes for me:( Then again, I didn't even vote for myself, since deep down inside, I know I suck at rc:P

Jooza
[*RiP*]:thumb:
Don't worry... no one voted for me either... but I think it's for the same reason.
Awesome, I got a vote... here's what happens when you're in a clan with Rule, KS, and Pique.
Yeah that is some pretty heavy competition there...I try to stay out of "who's the best" topics..because everyone "owns" me at one time or another but my curiosity got the better of me:wacko:
you guys are silly:wacko: