Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am done
***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** you all my keys got unbound so bye
oh well i cant swear, either way if messing w/ peoples minds while playing with them is a crime on the server guess i dont wanna play
Cya man, I know the strictness on the server can get super stupid at times. Why I almost decided to just stop playing.
Later Sin. Hope the grass is greener on the other side. Unless of course, it's a cliff! Then you just have a vertical drop on the other side.
what exactly did you do sinbon?
I havent heard anything about this.....please expand...it is my server remember? I need to hear these things.
i was using a diff name and talking trash to lil face while playing him just to get the emotions flowing and make the matches a bit more personal, like i'd call him noob or something like hat and he'd get mad and say he was gonna own me etc. i enjoy that kinda stuff makes a boring game more interesting but i guess someone didnt find it as fun as i do :\
Whatever ya decide to do, Good Luck.

Lost touch with ya after a while and didn't even know you returned until just recently and now your leaving... guess thats just my luck.
Who's Sinbon?
lol, thats what i was wondering PIX^_^
I have not seen Sinbon in months I didn't even know he still played. Oh well nice knowing ya even though I did not play you that much.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
So now the real question is... can I get his place as a charter member?

>:P
For those that do not know, Sinbon is the first of the great jumpers and the best of his time at air shots. He was an original in kah but I'm not sure if he went to aps. I hope he will settle down and still play. I understand how it is to get kicked or disciplined as I have had that priviledge from grits and gwars before. Guess what, after looking at what I did, I realized it was my choice, and I was wrong and I really can't say that any admin here has gone overboard. Maybe that's why grits asked me. Can't con a con., anyway hope to see ya back on Sinbon, I'm sure with alittle i'm sorry all will be forgotten.;)

ps. and I was looking foward to the reunion
I knew of sinbon... but as with gemakk and knight, I came around a bit late to really play him. Whatever everyone liked about him before... I'm unbiased, and I'll say this much: you gotta just shut up and stop being an ass sometimes. Acid gets loaded and cusses or tests the admins... sinbon has just been an a-hole all three times I've seen him. Maybe it is fun to YOU, but not really for the rest of us, it's frustrating as hell. There's a difference between joking around, stirring things up, and just plain being malicious and annoying. Sinbon is the latter. Sure, there is a mute button... but I remember gwar making this point before. If I mute sin, there are others that won't, and would refuse to mute him. So them having an argument with him or whatever would be distracting, like they are talking to themselves or some phantom. And I don't wanna mute everyone else just to get rid of the annoyance. Just be calm and play the damn game, trying to stir emotions is not necessary to make it fun.
Quote:Acid gets loaded and cusses or tests the admins

The one time I got in trouble when I was wasted was that night I was drunk, that's the second time EVER that I've actually been drunk like that, I am always as calm as a roach when I'm stoned, so don't say drugs got me kicked and banned, because you're wrong. Sinbon comes from a time when we were all cool with arguing with each other and calling each other names freely. I actually think it was a BETTER TIME since I always considered such name-calling and random fights with each other PART of every HL mod. I don't remember anybody that complained or whined about somebody calling them names or whatever, I think it actually encouraged people to stay and keep fighting, keep arguing, and KEEP TRYING TO BEAT THAT ASS HOLE.
amen brother acid
i dunno.. i know with me in rl and in games.. messing with my freinds(callin them names or wutever) is a good thing.. shows what kind of a freind ya got.. and it does keep ya playing and keeps ya trying to "BEAT THAT ASS HOLE" :lol:.. but i dunno.. thats just me.. maybe just me :ph34r:
I think it is possible to antagonize the other players with your playing skills...ask anyone who has played Chica Bonita...some of the best players are wanting rematches after being owned by her...and she is as sweet as she can be and does no name calling nor foul language..
it's a game...personal attacks on my servers are unacceptable...that is not going to change...
I read the logs....lil face was not the only player that suffered from sinbon's "trashing". Sinbon was warned and kicked a couple times...pretty belligerent all and all but I do not feel that his attitude justified unbindall and
I would like to personally apologize to Sinbon for his distress. You are welcome to play on the servers. You are a wonderful player and I personally don’t think you need to play head games to make people want to whip your ass….if you find it necessary…keep the ‘head games’ about their skills not personal attacks. That is a head game played by children and bullies. I dont know you personally but I dont think you fall into either of those categories.
my attacks arent really personal more about skills, anyways i may try playing again who knows, but ill just go in under alias and not say a word so i wont get people mad
Perhaps I should rephrase that... what I meant was that one thing you do is get loaded (drugs or whatever) and another thing you do is test admins. I didn't say (although I guess implied) that the drugs caused you to get kicked or test the admins or anything. I was just making the distinction, because I'm cool with you acid, but not sinbon. And that's exactly the problem... sin comes in under an alias and starts stuff... it'd be different if he was just trash talking with friends or fellow players and they knew it was all in jest. It's another thing to do it like you mean it or like you're a newb, that's just downright annoying.
I think because I pay the least attention or don't take anything personal except attacking fellow players, and I personally thought of sinbon as an Idol of rico., this has hurt me. I don't remember him as doing this as much as now. Maybe I just didn't notice by choice, but the last few times, I have to admit, Sinbon, you went to far, and grits I wasn't there so I didn't read logs nor was there. One thing I have come to realize, A certain admin of ours is constantly tested. I'm tired of it. I've gone in and no one gives me probs. and as soon as he shows up someone wants to test him. This is not fair to him, and at this point right or wrong, because of circumstances I stand by him. Sinbon, I love ya dude as being original, but you forgot this game long ago and if you can't respect the admin current of game, (you are mature enough to understand). You have not reestablished yourself to get the benefit of doubt. After first warning, kick, llama, slap, stop or go to diff server. or get what admin gives. Grits is our queen and I will abide but not agree. nuff said. the jabba.
I'd love to go to another server. There are none.
There are other servers where you can say whatever you want to anyone. Grits chooses to maintain a certain standard of behavior in hers. Many players, my self included, respect her and her admins for that.

If you ever really feel the need to vent, stop off at lmglenop.com's server. He has no filters as of this time. I share my time with both servers.

Really good to see you back, Sin. I hope we can play regardless of which server it's at. You can trash talk me all you want! I just like the competition you bring :D

Beastie
I guess im back, but since g-boy has been an ass pretty much since ive been back he has an open invite to my mute list. pretty much everyone besides him has been cool, but to anyone who isnt leave a message here i will as soon put you on the list if you want on too.
go ahead and put me on, ( i"ll just pvt msg you anyway). good to have you back and fighting.
Sinibon!!!!!!!!!!!!! where was u? :D didnt saw u after APS Broke up :thumb:

Sup Man?
Quote:I'd love to go to another server. There are none.

I love GRITS, she is an awesome person. But in all honesty, I would enjoy the game much more if I had the freedom to express myself however I want. I respect the rules and have learned to abide by them. But yes, I do wish that there was an active server where I could go and just say whatever the ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** I want. BTW I did play on imglenop's server, the owner is friggin' cool, he lets you curse and say WHATEVER you want as long as you don't insult him (lol). I wish the server was more active :(

I have a suggestion GRITS. Since your second server barely ever gets any people and it's quite obvious that people mostly enjoy rc_arena. Why not make it a server that's also 24/7 arena and has no restrictions as to what people can say, it would be marked as a free-speech server where if you enter, you should be prepared to accept whatever people have to say or mute them. Consider this please, admin vigilance there wouldn't be needed as much if at all... the only thing you would need an admin there for is reconnectors and people flooding the server (or spamming chat too much), I can be an admin for such a server >:P
*shrug* if I'm ever an ass to someone, it's if they are an ass to myself or a friend (even if it's a ricochet friend). I respond appropriately. Hmm... maybe I'll leave for 3 months, return, and act like a complete ###### under a different alias to everyone... would I be respected and welcomed back with open arms? I wouldn't expect it. BTW, I'm welcome to anyone's mute list. :rolleyes:
Acid, sounds like you have that server at imglenop's. You should ask beastie about being admin there? Grits can bleep me here if I'm wrong, but her servers are supposed to be open to everone(a reason I enjoy as I am an Irish/french) to not be harrassed racially, physically, or sexuallly.
now to demean someone based on abililty, I assume that's okay. Why would you want to hurt /demean/harrass/or injure someone based on anything else?

I do understand what grits is looking for:
fun place to play
safe place to play
competitive place to play(i.e. you are allowed)j/k(that is what make's the most fun)
people of all places, religions, creeds, are equal(ever heard of preamble)
and can have a good fricking time to.
Some people get it some people don't.
Thanks Jabba I don't know how else to say it guys. There is no justification for blatant meaness.
If you have a gripe with one of my admins let me know. We talk daily and I respect any and all input. I think everyone has to agree I make an effort to respond as soon as possible (Rico not being my life nor my only game server)
Ok I said I would never post these and I am not sure any will fly because there is a filter on the forums too but you can not tell me any of you are proud of yourselves for calling other players any of the words on my filter.

edit ok they didnt fly but they include variations of the F word, homophobic terms, racist terms and gender degradations.

shit, damn, suck can all be used to "express" yourself