Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half-Life 2 Demo Trailer
I just downloaded the 600 meg mov demo trailer of Half-Life 2.

HL2 is going to ROCK!!!!! when its released. This is like no other game we have now. If you like half-life and have a so so computer YOU WILL BE UPGRADING IT!!!!

The 22 minute and 40 second demo trailer found at

http://www.fileplanet.com/download.aspx?f=123983

is amazing. There are just so many very cool things in it that we don't have in in games currently that we will ever wonder how we did without.

The main thing, physics!!!! bump maping and texture specific stuff. If something looks like wood it acts and sounds like wood. If something looks like metal it acts and sounds like metal.

The trailer is just amazing. I waited in like for it for 90 minutes and it took me about 24 minutes to download it.

It was worth every second. I believe I know the next game I will be buying and its name is Half-Life 2!!! (unless a mech warrior game comes out before september)

If you can get the file get it and watch it, you will be amazed at some of the stuff you see in it.

I personally like how they did mapping of levels and the ability to drive vehicles around.
I saw the video at Gamespot ans yes indeed it will be great. The physics are the best I have ever seen. I just hope it plays as good as it looks.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I've been meaning to go watch it a friend of mine has it DLed and I don't wanna get it since he alreayd has it. He really liked it too:)
I got to see it and wow. I can not wait. I saw this as well as the newest Halo 2 and Doom 3 trailers this afternoon just before work. All I can say is Half-Life [SIZE=xx-large]>[SIZE=x-small]Doom 3 + Halo 2 combined.
that was way cool, me and the boy watched it and we are gonna start saving money now :thumb: