Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League about to start ?
Just out of curiosity I decided to go to the ugl website to see if there was any news on our league. To my surprise it starts this Tuesday. I don't know how playing 2 matches a week is going to work out for me. I will try my best to get time put aside for that. Can someone please tell me who in the hell are some of these players on the roster list. Are they regulars playing under a differant name? For example: Blood Pile of Crap, Piquachu Powah, [team-hG]flo, riC0sh!7.ruleZ, Ak2786. How are we supposed to get in touch with these people when our matches come up?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
HAHA those names are hilarious! I wish i had thought of em!
That's why I didn't bother joining. I knew it would be too unorganized and stuff. And I don't have concrete schedule for it either. One day, I'm home all day, the next day, I have 15 minutes to check e-mail and that is all.
When I saw the 2 match a week thing that turned me off along with playing 2 10 minute games. I liked the 15 minute match time we had for the tourney. I will still try to give it a shot though.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Oi, now I wish I wasn't new! :( Can't wait until next season when I'll, hopefully, be good. :D
No dude...SIGN Up! It'll be fun...trust me...plus you can get some fame and popularity to your name...especially if you kick some ass for not even playing a week yet...

http://www.ugleague.net/?div=rico
ok so we all have a match tonight, but no scheduled matches... hmmm...