Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now we can't talk about drugs?
/sigh
This is actually new to me Acid as I have not heard about it till just now. I'm waiting on what Grits says about it cause I have never enforced it before. So if she says to then I will have to start.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i see Soviet Russia happenin all over again, start by stopping swearing - which is kinda smart i guess, then stop talkin about drugs, next ban people for talking about football or smt, then comes the not allowed to speak and then not allowed to move O.o arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:ook theres no similarity to soviet russia now i think about it except the respressive rules:P
Let's not start anything Frooty. I know you are joking but I will not have this turn into a flame war against admins.
Grits has informed me that it will be fine for now to talk about them. So this topic is closed.
Ok...there will be no strict infringement on the topics of drugs and alcohol on our servers...just know that you are not impressing anyone when you elaborate on your incapcitations while you are playing:heartbeat: