Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuMp JoUsTiNg!!!!!
Welcome the new world of jump jousting! No disc shooting here! Just jump from pad to pad at each other and try to knock the other person down!!! It's sooooooo much fuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
that is called bumping and is not looked upon kindly in match play.
but i think i would be good at it lol
frito
hahah if the players where both willing...I think it'd be something fun to do...kinda like *Box* and all other jump contests...

- woot I broke 300...and my last 20 posts all have more than 5 words!
Sounds dumb to me. But I'm up for some 'Boxing'!
*-=][_=-*
Oh what do you know, silly bear. <_<
Maybe I'll get back into whoring my post count and I'll reach 300 =D In the meantime, I think it could actually be some fun if both parties agreed to it in advance.
Whoring posts? At another set of forums I goto, I have more than double on the closet person to me... (8300+ compared to just over 3000).

Anyway, I think I would be ok at Jousting... though I will have to lag myself more so that it's a surprise attack ;-)
Then again the more total posts there are, the eaiser it is to ###### your post count...
I admit WolfDaughter is the god of bumping... bastard.
The more I improve on my jumping skils, the better I'm becoming at accidental bumping... strange huh ?:)
Yeah...JumpJousting is great to watch....kinda like watching grass grow. It is unnerving to watch and wait while two
goobers play ring a round the rosey and NOT kill each other. I vote no on Prop 84 (legalizing JumpJousting)