Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MorningStar banning
Ahem i was just wondering could i get unbanned that triggerhappy Gwar banned me because i was trying to see will a trick work i was using the name Hacker that time after i saw the trick works i apologized from Gwar but he just banned me and im sorry about the bug i did but i was just testing so please Vad's holdouts is the best rico server i can find and i want to continue playing there :( and gwars u shouldnt ban ppl just like that.

-MorningStar
MS...
Gwarsbane is just enforcing the rules of the server. We dont tolerate cheats nor bug users. I know a lot of you are computer geeks and are going to discover the bugs. I cant fault you for that, but make sure you make it clear you are demonstrating them not using them. Thanks for the apology you still have access to GRITS server. check your access on Vad's again tomorrow you should be unbaned then.
btw using the name "hacker" was probably not your smartest move
And use some punctuation in your posts! There was only one period in that entire paragraph, and it was at the end! Ahhh! :cuss::bgf:
Excuse me g-boy but im from finland so my home languange isnt english so im not very good at dots and stuff.
neither are a lot of people where english is their primary and only language!