Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School
ok scence iam getting bored as hell at school at 8th i was starting a stupid post for things to do in computers class PUT POSTS PLEASE ITS BORING IN HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:blink:
a b
Yeah, public school network administrators usually do a really bad job with security, I remember when I got into the documents in the main office (the school "server") and found a few naughty pictures in a folder named "weinberg's old documents" or something, heh I started a school-wide rumor that was true, I just never incriminated him because I would've gotten caught too.
I tried but they caught me so they dont let me bring in any more disk's to school
Well then it's a challenge with risks, don't get caught this time, it's what defines a good hacker.
Hehe im puting one off the net hold on
Just ask to go to the bathroom and leave. thats what i always did.
*-=][_=-*
Ummm.....I know I'm a music fanatic, but that's usually what I do in webmastering nowadays. I don't want stupid Mr. McL to take up any headphones I bring, but I'm tempted to. The ones they have SUCK horribly. Like trying to listen through a 2 yard long cardboard roll.
have those ones that go into each ear...then plug them in to the front...have them go up your sleeve and around the keyboard...and voila!
can anyone recommend a good book on hacking aimed at newbs? the book should assume the reader is capable, comp. litereate and mathematically adept? i'm especially interested in ciphering and deciphering algorithms.

a big book of such algorithms (even if they are formal mathematical definitions as opposed to code...still better yet, both) would be killer also. thnx
I would Blake, but my mom keeps losing those. :(
a b
So Mostly go up to my teacher with my bookbag on and ask to go to the bathroom or have my backpack in the bathroom?????? and what happens if i get caught ?????? and what the hell is in meow mix????
AHHHHHHHHHHH 8TH PERIOD AGIAN OMG HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHH:huh::mellow::huh:^_^
a b
I think 8 is most in any school. I have 6.
My school's got 4 diff classes each semester....4....that's 1 and half hours each class...
Hacking Exposed:Network Security and Secrets
Very good book.
If you want to really know how to hack, then learn all you can about the object you desire: the OS.
Put down the shortcut books and learn how the OS's work. Then you can find the flaws and understand
why and what you are doing. These script kiddies out there make me sick. Earn the knowledge, don't
take the easy way out.
Ok i have 8 periods a day from 8:40 am to 3:40pm MTN TIME this is a pretty boring school few reason because no one plays rico here nothing ever happens and No one pulls pranks here and there is also no real computer geeks here besides me and iam the only guy here who likes heavy metal and stuff
[email protected] if you see my msn or yahoo up feel free to stop in and say hi...or pm me from here so I know you want to 'talk' in the forums....it helps my day go by faster to socialize a bit while the experiments are running....if I leave in a hurry or just stop writing it means someone probably came in for an impromptu collaboration.....
TALK TO ME PLEASE :heartbeat::bp:
a b
To Wha?

Do you think I was born evil? No way, I was born easy-going
but naive. One day GRITS asked me to participate in one of
her undergraduate experiments. I thought, what is the worst
that could happen?

A word to the wise: Just say No!
I am a research scientist.......I thought I had already shared that with you guys. I am the Director of a laboratory in the Center for Human Molecular Genetics. We work on a lot of projects most of them having to do with developmental (birth) defects.
:blsh:
I did work on insect immunological proteins called cecrophins. Insects, in particular, larvae stages, don't have a normal
immunological system that most animal systems have. They make these proteins that attack and kill invaders in their
blood. We would grow these larvae (Tobacco Budworm Larvae) and extract their blood to isolate the cecrophins through
Liquid Chromatography methods. Then we could test the effectiveness of the extract on plated colonies of bactera and
check the kill rates. Very fascinating applied research.
a b
Everyone Pm me iam soooo FIRIGGIN BORED HELP ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
See, that's one of the things I would love to know about and mess with, but it's just getting up to that point that keeps me away. :lol:
Soul thats just so evil :(:( boo hooo sniff sniff makes me wanna cry Boohooo
Whaaaa, that's evil? Oh wait nm, I guess it is evil to be too lazy to pursue what you think is interesting. :P
Why don't you guys try to be less pessimistic about your classes and enjoy them a wee bit? I would give my left
nad to spend one day back in high-school or even a month back in college. Enjoy that 'boredom'; the real world is
pretty damn poopy, with bills, kids and weightgain :D