Poll: KILL KILL KILL
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AcidHead
33.33%
6 33.33%
RWS
22.22%
4 22.22%
Ks(Linus)
5.56%
1 5.56%
Grits(like anyone would)
5.56%
1 5.56%
Soulevan
22.22%
4 22.22%
g-boy
0%
0 0%
lil face :/
0%
0 0%
Pique
5.56%
1 5.56%
Yourself???
5.56%
1 5.56%
YOUR MAMA SON
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want to kill the most?
KILL KILL KILL MUHAHAHAHA
Nnnnooooooo!!! The polls are having errors nooow!!!! Why God WHYYY!?!?! :wacko:
a b
VOTE FOR SOUL VOTE FOR SOUL VOTE FOR SOUL VOTE FOR SOUL HES NUMBER 1 HES NUMBER 1 HES NUMBER 1 VOTE VOTE VOTE
Hmmm I'll have to look into why the polls seemed to be messed up.

It might take me a bit to track down the problem and fix it.
my aren't we mature (and no this is not directed towards everyone, but rather one specific person)....and also it's funny how this poll and who's the most hated rico player poll speak for themselves....
Hrm... I think this poll is different from the most hated poll in this sense: the person you'd most wanna kill is probably someone who is a good player that always kicks your ass. I just voted for acid because he and I have a little rivalry as of late. :fireg::bgf:
I dunno if that's completely the case, g-boy. I mean, I'm tied with Acid on this one! :lol:
Come on people lets get Soul killed COME ON OR ILL KILL YOU ALL MUHAHAHAHAHAH
Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! You can't kill me! I'll fall before you do! :lol:
Im ganna stop putting acid on these because everyone wants to kill him Next i will just put soul
neither of them are bad enough to where you want to kill them. Soul is very passionate about what he likes and he's not a retard who has no opinion and as such he expresses it vehemently as does sir acid_head. Now just because we do not always agree with them, that's no reason to want to kill them. Plus I've never seen Soul do anything that would constitute death to bind him, now acid...well you've seen us at each others throats, but still....ya gotta love him...
We gotta??? WE GOTTA?!?!? I don't GOTTA love anyone! In fact, I hate every last one of you! BLAH!!

jk, you guys are like my virtua-family or something. :lol:
So lets still just kill soul for fun
- It's SLASHER season!
- SOUL season!
- Slasher season!!!
- Soul season!!!
- SOUL season!
- SLASHER season! *decapped* :P
Ok I must have misunderstood this poll.....I thought it was a goal thing.....who couldnt you kill in the game
that you most wanted to be able to.....yeah and you wonder why I was confused.....thats a blonde talking remember....
ok so I voted RWS because I NEVER kill him...I can get a kill once in a while on almost everyone but that dangerous child with the sharp object's death is unobtainable when I play him...

sorry RWS I don't really want you dead just want to know what it feels like to kill you...:rolleyes:
:(Hey wait......so who wants me dead? :hide:
I dunno, maybe one of the other girls(or guys?:blink: ) feels intimidated. *tosses in the golden apple and finds a vantage point to watch the wrestling over it* :lol:

Don't ya just love mythology humor?
Soul You will never be able to beat me AND ACID CANT BEAT ME ANYMORE MUHAHAHAHA
Slasher lies, he is suxxor against me now that I just use left click on him.
Blasted pushies...they'll be the neverending death of me... They're like the horribly written dialogues in half-decent anime that have great fighting scenes...too great in number and anticlimactic. ^_^

*fight* blahblahblah *fight* blah blaahhh blahblahblahblahblahblaaaaaaah!!! "what the HECK, get back to the fighting already!" :wacko:
Acid just wishes he could beat me that stoner MUHAHAHA
That was funny soul; "pushies".
rofl
Alright, who added that 4th vote to me???? :angry: I'll block the lot of ya! ;)
Quote:Blasted pushies...they'll be the neverending death of me... They're like the horribly written dialogues in half-decent anime that have great fighting scenes...too great in number and anticlimactic. 
Quote:That was funny soul; "pushies".
rofl
Me too Wha? :D
I had my "eraser" already warming up........I love creative allusions... shows a talented not crass mind
worth quoting soulevan again even
Creativeness doesn't make the world go round, but it certainly does make being wiry a bit more interesting. I'd probably explode if I lost the ability to communicate!!! :lol:
YES SOUL MUST DIE WOOOHOOOO YEAH SUPER COOL WOPPEEEE
Stop drinking the immaturity potion :P
Man, Slasher's like a robot. Never straying from his one desire. Can't kill me if I kill you first! Ummm...IF I kill you first! :D
g-boy pipe down over there i was ganna kill soul first then you so wait your turn