Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop this
My god people
just shutup, and stop fighting...all this shit is getting REALLLLLLLY damn annoying for those not involved
Pique I know that it is annoying to everyone else here, but when someone publicly calls me a liar, I like to show people publicly that I am not a liar.

This is why I posted the logs of what happened. Both Slasher and Acid were not just calling me a liar but saing that I was a bad admin.

I wanted to get myside out so that everyone would know what actually happened and could judge for themselves who was in the right and who was in the wrong.

For me this stops now that I have posted the logs for everyone to read. The ball is in their court now.

I'm sorry if all of this public fighting is hurting anyone. All I was trying to do is show my side of things.
Yeah, I'm annoyed that I kept saying stuff, I decided to stop a while ago. I just said what I thought and didn't realize it would go as far as it would... people are just starting to whine, it has gone way beyond the original issue.

And I don't think you're a bad admin gwar, definitely not a liar... I only questioned the thing with slasher because it honestly confused me, but it was clarified in the other thread... and I can see the admins are getting frustrated, so I think everyone should just drop it. That goes for cloud and acid, just get over it and play.
You're wrong!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)