Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont come if you cant handle
I actually thought people played my maps. So i actually thought people would see this.
And there is a reason im not attaching it to the forum. Dont go to it if you cant handle something a little harsh.

http://pique.iown.org/read.jpg

You get it now? I see you people when you say OH HEY SARAN. O SARAN DOESN"T TALK. SHES ANTI SOCIAL.

and then i dont see it. My mute list is huge and still growing.
Good times.
And I know what you mean, I often come under a different name to avoid the hellos and so forth. I just wanna play sometimes. Then of course some person who knows my wonid or playing style reveals who I am. :cuss:
I also hate "gg" because it is so unnecessary and overused. It goes without saying, it loses meaning when you say it EVERY time. I especially dislike it when someone wins and says "gg" because if you're going to say it, you should say it in response to the loser saying it. If it's a really damn good game, say it... if it's a really damn bad game, say bg. That is why I never say gg, don't take it personally everyone.<_<
Ha sometimes I hate saying hi, bye, gg. Sorry is the worst. You fell, whats that? Oh thats too I'm Stupid for Swearinging bad dipshit its part of the game! I'm down with that Saran. Just dont go and kill yourself or anything eh?
*-=][_=-*
No wait a minute Saran, your I'm Stupid for Swearinging crazy!
*-=][_=-*
Whats wrong with saying "hi all" when you enter the server or just say "hi" when someone says hi. Its called just being friendly.

I remember when you use to say hi. It seems you really changed alot since you posted your picture up here in the forums. You also seem to swear much more then you used to before.

You've changed and its not for the better.
I dont care if you say hi to people. Just dont say it to me. Ok fine ill even make it easier. Dont say Hi and expect a response, expect a mute.

Ok gwars. As soon as i posted my picture, people treated me differently, so Im treating people differently. It also looked like it caused a bunch of trouble. But everyone said "o i dont care, it dont matter to me" but...if it caused that much.....shit, then it obviously mattered to somebody. I think you would act the same way...or maybe you wouldn't. Who knows. WHO CARES? All im saying is, maybe i should of said this before, and this is to everyone:

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

is that easy enough?
but the thing is....people have ALWAYS bothered you. Now that you've posted a pic...there's just one more dispute to add the table that is already overflowing with previous disputes....so it's not like it's totally unexpected or out of the ordinary...it's just the way it's been...
Wow... the ugly side of people come out.

I agree with Gwarsbane on this one.

I just don't think it's fair to be an extremely influential and well-known player and be a jerk. It really does make a newcommer look so small when they try to be friendly.

GG: An age old acronym that stands for "good game." It should be used in all cases as possible, wether it's an actual good game or not. "GG" is said for honor after battling it out with your opponent; it's not necessarily used to denote wether or not your actually enjoyed the said battle.

Also, I believe playing a game is more than just having fun... You must also make sure that OTHERS have fun aswell. These are the rules of any game as I see it. A game is not a game, if no one is having fun.
i aint never treated ya different piq.. but i dunno.. i say do what ya want and now that i know ya dont like ta talk ingame i wont be bothered if ya dont respond to me.. i support anyone's decision if thats what they really wanna do. :thumb:
I think Zoloft might be the answer in this case.
If people don't like others to acknowledge them in a server, then WHY come to the
same server over and over again to play with the same people who recognize you
and with a cold sweat and a shiver say "Hello"? Is it THAT hard to be a little nice?
Being a cold a-hole is fine and safe hiding behind an IP address and a made up handle,
but bring that to the real world and see how far you move up the ladder.:huh:
I really don't see any need to be cold. I have days where I don't feel like talking to people, but I certainly don't mute them. It also doesn't hurt at all to ACT nice even when you don't feel like it. Believe it or not it makes some people feel good, and it's better to have some people feel good than everyone being :cens:suckers.

edited by GRITS....cause she luvs ya SoulEvan:blsh:
wow Piq thanks for saying that this quick. I always wondered why you were cursing to me all the time and ignoring me. Now this helps.
So... because we know you're a girl you no longer want people to say, "Hello?" It doesn't add up to me, perhaps I am missing something.
I don't think I have changed my views toward Pique at all since she posted the picture except now I think of her as a her and not as a him. I did send you a message that if anyone on the forums or the holdouts servers bothers you to tell the admins and it would be delt with. I did not recieve any messages asking me to take care of any problems so I didn't know the posts on here bothered you.

If you did not recieve that message I'm sorry.

Before the picture I always said hi, after the picture I always said hi.

I believe myself to be a fair and nice person. I think that is one of the reasons why GRITS asked me to be an admin.

If you want to choose to ignore people and put them on mute then fine, you can do that its your right to do that but you could be missing out on a good time. This is why I don't have anyone on my mute list (well that and being an admin you have to see what everyone is saying)

Will your little rant here stop me from saying hi. Nope not a chance because being nice is just who I am. Will it stop me from saying gg after I win or lose a match, again nope because saying gg is just another way of being nice even if I did not enjoy the round.

So basically (and this goes out to everyone) if a post bothers because it attacks you, or something like that, tell me or any of the other admins and it will be looked in to. Same goes for on the game servers.

If you want us to look at something on the game servers do a team say with a XXX with a little explanition of what bothered you. The logs are reviewed so it will be seen. If you wan to be extra sure do a pm (private message) to one of the admins here and tell them what happened. Make sure to do a XXX in the game thou to help us pin point it.
Hah, this is similar to the little things that piss me off in Ricochet, like when people use gg at what I consider "the wrong moment". Like when I win and the other person decides to say gg, I USUALLY reply saying "gg" because I feel that's a sign of respect, some people I'm permanently pissed with though, so I never say "gg" to them. When I lose, I feel it should be my choice to say gg or not, it just states if I found the game challenging or a crapass miss-o-rama, people sometimes ask me why I didn't say gg, now you know why.
Pique Thats kind of mean of you dont you think
I keep track of all the gg's and sry's I get from each person, then overanalyze the results, and decide whether or not the person in question will go to heaven or hell. Gwars, I'm sorry, but things are not looking good for you :P
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
Pique whats got you so up tight when people say hi to you. you shouldnt get so mad. people are just trying to be nice to you and you go all off saying the f word at us like a mad man or woman whatever you want to call it. But all in all why are you so mad about people saying Hi but i will stop sorry you feel so nasty
Pix - You don't know me in real life, don't try to.

Soul - Maybe if you'd take your riddlelin every now and then you'd understand. Imagine if you were a girl. You tell people, then all of a sudden there's a big uproar with people saying "YOU"RE A GIRL??? NO WAY!! THATS BULLSHIT...I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF." Maybe you weren't around then but i remember someone made a:cens: POLL to find out what i was. Its shit like that that got me pissed. I even remember a rumor about how RiP was holding a meeting to see if i was really a girl or some shit like that.

Then there are the people who say they don't treat you differently. Then how come when you all thought i was a guy you said hey, i said hey. no more. Now its like "hey" "how was your day?" "awww that sucks you had to work" And then there are the people (slasher especially) that IM and ask how was your day. I dont even know you i dont want you asking me how my day is just cause im a girl. What...you think youre:cens: gonna get some over the:cens:internet? go outside...see the sun...feel the wind....and interact with society. That kind of shit just pisses me off.

Newbie - Ive been pissed at you since the day you showed people the blue room...dont even try to defend yourself.

Gwars - Yes i got your message...but i guess i just dont see what you can do. Thatd be like telling my parents my brother is teasing me. I can handle this shit myself.

Nox - Its not just the hello (and if you remember i dont think i started flipping until a couple days AFTER i posted my pic) . Its what's after the hello that gets me pissed. Im just trying to stop it from even being close to happening.

just edited out one word...GRITS
Yes...I agree. People ARE retarded, but one thing I've learned recently, is that you have to take everything for what it is. You can't sweat the small stuff, yeah Acid and I got into it, but I'm convinced that he has a good side and that he's just having fun, although not all of us are into that kinda thing...it's pointless to get all pissy, cuz it's HIS opinion. Yeah he thinks I suck, oh well...so do many others, but many more think I don't, so it all works out. In your case, many people are questioning your gender...honestly...WHO GIVES A SHIT? ok, so you're a girl that kicks our ass....big deal, get over it. You shouldn't take what these people do and say so seriously, and if you didn't then just ignore this message....
why is this topic coming as a shock to ppl? I said pique was an ###### the day she started to be all pissy. Are you guys that dense or do you just not want to believe it?
I'm sure you know all about a-holes, punkgirl. Seeing how you're making one of yourself by saying that.

I don't give up on people that easily.
Hey Pique, YOU take a step outside, get some air. Think about it, Slasher is in your CLAN. You've made yourself part of an online community, and you expect people to not acknoledge you? What the hell? Maybe he's not just saying "Hey how was your day?" because you're a girl, maybe he could actually want a little insight and offer some company if your day had gone bad. He asks everyone that, as do many others. So what? They're just trying to be nice, not trying to get hot hot cyber from you.

Soul, I think PG has something on this one, considering what Pique was like a while ago as compared to what she is being like now.

Oh, and my little "Rest in Pieces, Good Game" is only when I get a decap on 3rd winning round, and I do it fast cuz I am excited =) I usually say good game to someone if I lose in a good match, but not if it's bumpy. Acid, not like I beat you anyway, so all my GG's are out of respect;)

/massage Pique, lighten up little one, you have much to learn.

Jooza
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
Some of you might know this from high school and collegate sports, but
it used to be good sportsmanship to shake the other guy's hand after
a match win or lose. It shows that you have character and that you give
a damn how other people view you. Don't blast people for saying gg after a
match...it shows character; it shows that you actually give a:cens:about the
person you just beat or lost to in the match. I guess some of you think that
this silly game is right up there with Mario Brothers and doesn't mean much.
But I really think that 90% of the people who frequent the same servers do
so for a social experience to go with the 10 second match. First and foremost
stop being little I'm Stupid for Swearingy, spoiled kids and grow up. Take your pissy little attitudes
to one of those servers where they call you a ###### if you make a good shot or
they call your mother a ###### if you block them. THat sounds like a good place
to banish, and then MAAAYBE you could come back and beg for one lone soul to
say gg. :(

Pix didnt really say that word but I figured we could use the censor guy in place of where we think it belongs. GRITS
btw Pix I love the new avatar
SoulEvan,Apr 22 2003, 12:57 AM Wrote:I'm sure you know all about a-holes, punkgirl.  Seeing how you're making one of yourself by saying that.

I don't give up on people that easily.
so this is what you were talking about huh??? heh heh doesn't matter anyways. You can't change someone by telling them what you believe is right. Should just give up it is futile.

Think about it, if what you believe is correct and how you want to go about things is challenged, how would you go about with that information? If it doesn't make a difference whether you do it or not then you won't change.

Let pique be, it is a free country (whichever one you happen to live in).

You know its funny, the one person who doesn't like pique is defending her choice....
Quote:he has a good side and that he's just having fun

BINGO!
You watch what you say about PunkGirl, twigboy... *Shakes a fist* :ghost:
Jooza,Apr 21 2003, 09:51 PM Wrote:Slasher is in your CLAN. You've made yourself part of an online community, and you expect people to not acknoledge you? What the hell?
your right...Im wrong...Sorry all...Im out

Peace