Poll: I would love to be able to....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fly without the aid of technology
13.79%
4 13.79%
Have a personal 'wall hack' i.e. x-ray vision
0%
0 0%
Stop time
27.59%
8 27.59%
Read Minds
13.79%
4 13.79%
Have unlimited knowledge (really be a know it all)
13.79%
4 13.79%
Never need sleep
3.45%
1 3.45%
Give off pheromones that overwhelm the opposite sex (love potion #9 scenario)
3.45%
1 3.45%
Possess hulk like strength
0%
0 0%
Be invisible (for real not just feel like it sometimes)
13.79%
4 13.79%
Have endless stamina for ....well just about anything
10.34%
3 10.34%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could......
a b
No, too late! I've set the ground rules for stopping time! I am almighty and you can't change what I say so nah nah.
:P

Of course if you had it as a gradient you couldn't do your business without preventing whatever enters your "bubble" essentially becoming a part of your "time zone." If it was a person, they'd more or less have 10cm of their body shifting at different rates throughout the 10cm, thus resulting in one jacked up 10cm thick chunk of a person.

Gotta love Dr. Evil. "laser"
a b
LOLOLOLOL, that's too great. I can't help but break apart everyone's ideas. I do it so often to my own. :D
a b
You wouldn't smash your brains. This is a situation of relativity. You are only moving fast relative to the slow moving people.
In your realm, you are moving normal. So it is the slow people who would receive the greater harm from your movements, not you.
a b
Hahahahahah, that's what I've been trying to say. I'm just too retarded to say it like that. Or maybe I did kinda say it like that and I'm being retarded right now. Oh forget it. :huh:
g-boy,Apr 24 2003, 02:15 PM Wrote:I just thought of one that is subtle, but would be extremely useful... the ability to FORGET.  That is, being able to forget something you don't need to remember.  Think about it...
The ability to forget would be nice for movies and certain games I think. To be able to forget you experienced them. This way, when you watched or played them again it would be like the first time, and usually the first time is always much better. A subtle use of a subtle skill.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
I just can't help but worry that I'd forget I had it then just randomly start forgetting things that I WANT to remember. :lol: And believe you me, I'd easily forget about it. :wacko:
I'd personally like to have the ability to rip the clothes off of hot women with just a telepathic thought.
I think Tom Jones, Elvis and Wayne Newton have this ability now.

Hey GRITS...are you feeling a tingle at the back of your neck...? That's my telepathic link:rolleyes:
yeah, wow....Ok, thanks PIX...guess that will teach me to check on the forums at a cybercafe during lunch:blsh:
How about turning back time, without forgetting what you turned back time for, and if you stopped time for everyone but yourself you would age more rapidly then everyone else "and that would kinda suck"<_<
Okay okay...here's one for all of you. MAGIC BABY! Ability to do any of those through energy. Well maybe except the infinite knowledge crap but oh well. Some things are better off not being known. ^_^
a b
I want to fly without Technology that would be sweet. I also want to hear peoples thought and be able to move things with my mind that would be sweet so while im flying i can eat a cheese burger and study from my teachers mind all at once:ghost::ph34r:
a b
I'm already crazed and humanity-hating(well, more the former than the latter, but still a little bit of that too) ^_^
i've always wanted a cross betweeen wolverine from x men and neo from the matrix (the healing thing would be really cool, also would have to work with emotions to :wub:and i think if i had those power the ladies would really dig my bad ass nature, so i wouldn't need the love potion #9 thing, and yes i do know mine has probably been said above (i didn't read them, shh).