Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new creation from my mind
I figured all of you would get a kick out of my newest creation from poser.
I'm still thinking up a name for her, but I know for sure I will be making a few more pictures with her in it.

Alone she takes about 2 minutes or so to render on a 1.5 ghz system so I expect the renders in full scenes will take a little while longer.

Image is 157k in size and is 1936x1072 (this is why I just didn't embed it in here.
Outlander Spy-composit.jpg
She is so cool! That is great! Does she move yet?

Have you ever skinned a model in Half-Life?
Thanks, glad you like it.

Nope never tried to skin a half-life model before but I'm willing to try, and no she doesn't move yet. I don't think I'm going to do any animation with her yet but maybe in the future.

Everything you see on her I did not create. I just slapped them together. Basically its a whole bunch of models with their own textures.

I have created my own textures before but not for anything like this.
She has a real hot ass!!!
OMG GB you didnt tell me what you were going to do with that picture I sent you....:P
<--- has skinned before...and knows of great tutorials for those who are looking to do so...
that looks like a new ricochet model if i have ever seen one
It was either this or I sell it to one of those leather fetish sites, not that I would know of any. :rolleyes:

I woudn't mind seeing a good tut on how to texture half-life models.

So post the url :)

(scrolls 3 miles down to the bottom of his todo list...)

***learn how to texture a half-life model***

(closes todo list which takes 15 minutes on its own to save first)

:D
Actually no, that would be no good for a ricochet model. The ones we have now are about 500 to 1000 polygons. Basically very low detail, but very easy to render. Thats why HL worked on older machines out there.

This model with everything attached is about 500,000 to 600,000 polygons (I think) which is only slightly more detail then the HL ones. :D Someday we will have games with models this detailed, but that won't happen for a few years.

Thou I have to admit that UT 2003 and the upcoming half-life 2 look very nice in the way of models.