Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grab the Half-Life 2 pictures here
I snagged all of these off http://www.half-life2.tk for those that don't want to go through all the hassle of trying to get them (stupid no right click scripts never stop me for getting a picture I like)

There is 7.52 megs of them. I didn't just put them up as image cause I'm being nice to the modem people (why I'll never know) ;)

Thank you sage_4 for pointing the page out to us.

Pic 01
Pic 02
Pic 03
Pic 04
Pic 05
Pic 06
Pic 07
Pic 08
09 Missing for now

Pic 10
Pic 11
Pic 12
Pic 13
Pic 14
Pic 15
Pic 16
Pic 17
Pic 18
Pic 19

Pic 20
Pic 21
Pic 22
Pic 23
24 Missing for now
Pic 25
Pic 26
Pic 27
Pic 28
Pic 29

Pic 30
Pic 31
Pic 32
Pic 33
Pic 34
Pic 35
Pic 36
Pic 37
Pic 38
Pic 39

Pic 40
Pic 41
42 Missing for now
Pic 43
Pic 44
Pic 45
Pic 46
Holy shit, I hope this isn't kind of some sick joke. My PC Gamer subscription just expired too.:( My entire life has been leading up to this one glorious moment.

EDIT:
Pure rapture my friends.
From what I have been hearing this is not a sick joke, this is the real deal.
My mouth is watering.
up until a week ago all i had to look forward to on the long term list was doom 3, but now, screw Doom 3! It may be guarentedd to be graphically superior, but this new HL engine sounds like it is gonna be geared up to be better game what with the non scripted events and awesome AI (not to mention the sweet graphics that require little power).
yeah, screw doom III...i mean how long have we waited for that one...they been teasing us w/ screenshots and such for a helluva long time.

i like valve's approach which i think is good business sense. it's like...you ask them if they will ever make hl2...and they say in a dry monotone voice...oh that...yeah...it comes out in september...:o

it's funny...i own quakeIIIarena, wolfenstein bttc...both of which are graphically superior to hl...but i never play those games anymore.
it's kinda funny, all this time i thought the people at valve had been sitting on their asses because all we ever get is the occasional patch and a few small things like ricochet. now, I love them because they have always been hard at work. another thing I love about them is the fact that, when they found out the average Halflifer doesnt have the highest end system, instead of dumbing the graphics down, they found a whole new way to make them look better and use less cpu power. they truly are the gamer's game designers.
a b
Sometimes you have to have faith in people.