Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday May 02, 3 inductee to the Hall of Shame
Greetings and welcome to the Hall of Shame! This is like a wall of fame except that the people put in here did bad things and were kicked and/or banned from the Holdouts game servers.

In here we will post the names they were going by, their wonids and the reason why they were kicked or banned.

So I would like to offer my congratulations to everyone that will be included in this section as I know you will all deserve it.

And now for the first people to be included into our Hall of Shame...

Vash 496452 banned for using a speed cheat. He can slow down or speed up when ever he wants.

Squid 1346339 a habitual reconnector. This is a temp ban but will become permanent if his ways are not changed.

and 2966309 was a chat spammer really bad one on 4/29 came in and his name was changed to malcontent (which means it had foul language in it) and then he changed it to Auxois. He called everyone hax and then chat spammed like 10 different times...he was reported by numerous players he is banned.

We here at the Vadavaka forums, welcome you 3 to the Hall of Shame. You are the first to be included in it, but do not worry, you will not be the last.