Poll: How do you feel about the Hall of Shame?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great idea
92.31%
12 92.31%
Good idea
7.69%
1 7.69%
Bad idea
0%
0 0%
Very bad idea
0%
0 0%
Whats a Hall of Shame?
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall of Shame, what do you think of it?
I want to see what you guys think of the new Hall of Shame that was added near the top of the forums.

Its an idea we had for getting the word out about trouble makers to either maybe make them change their ways or at the very least tell players and admins of other servers about them before they cause problems someplace else.

To all the people here that have been banned or kicked before, you have no worries about showing up in the Hall of Shame for stuff you have done in the past. But if you get kicked or banned from the Holdouts servers your name will show up in it.

So what do you guys think?
Fantastic, except I'd expect it to be a place where shameful demos, etc could be posted. Like a game between two insanely good players, they're 2-2, the match is getting intense, then bam! One of em falls. ^_^
Great idea, but you should always keep the list on top of our replys.
In that section only the admins can post and reply.

We still want people to send in their reports and we'll check up on them, but once we ban or kick the person they will be added to the list.
I think it is an awesome idea and a great way to let players who report infractions and malcontents know that action was taken. I appreciate all the help we get with the servers when we [admins] are not there. I do not always remember to thank the player that reported it and this way they will know their XXX did not go unnoticed. :thumb:
Just saw that vash dude on imglenop server and had him banned, he was doing same shit.