Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok c ya.
read the topic (it pretty much means im not gonna be playin rc again.. so thanks for the good time.)
bye

Joining [JAPS] (If you didnt know.. its the best Cs Cheat clan in the world).. i used to be in it.. quit cheating.. now im bak on it.
You've left and come back so many times lol
k, see ya in about two weeks:)
Hahahahah! Later, whoever you are! ^_^
erm... later antix...

psssst..... antix was powered by god, right?

Beastie
yes beastie
Is there a reason? I don't get it.:blink:
Reminds me of the guy who wants to commit suicide but he calls people to tell them so someone will stop him.....
You looking for some crisis intervention??? Hey, I'm game...... you are a great player and I hate to see you leave just when all the changes are starting to happen.
What's worse is he's leaving for CS... what's worse than that is he's leaving for a cheating clan.
Uh... why exactly can't you play both games? Takes but a few seconds to connect to an RC server.
And as everyone said, you've done this several times, so adios and welcome back.
Something just doesnt sound right with that " Best Cs Cheat Clan". How does that get determined? I didn't know it took skill to cheat. Have fun ruining the game for others. I hope you find some time to have a game here every now and then.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I suppose if each [JAPS] member wrote their own cheats they could be called "the best cs cheat clan", because the others just dl stuff and use it.
Which is why I'm a nihilist.
To everyone who thinks im commin back: Im not this time, i dont have time to play Rc to get good.. so im not commin bak.

Everyone who is wonderin how JAPS is the best Cheat clan ever: For 1.. its sumthin called Clan Wars.. or in normal Cser term.. Clan matches:P.. we've faced all the best Cs hacker clans like [myg0t], [pwn] and beaten them.. Oh and.. I dont cheat to piss people off.. I cheat to beat other cheaters.. if i wanted to piss people off and nuthin else.. i woulda joined [myg0t].

Everyone wondering how cheating takes skill: Many ways.. for 1.. if you can code a cheat you have skill.. 2.. if ur facing many cheaters and you beat their asses.. there is skill in that(thats what JAPS do, We dont intentionally piss people off for fun.. they have control over that.. if they blame that on us.. then they need to go play the sims and figure out that VIDEO GAMES ARE JUST VIDEO GAMES..).. however.. cheating against non cheaters takes little or no skill at all.. but is quite fun.

just wanted to clear stuff up.. ive been playin cs since beta 3.. it gets boring.. so cheating against other cheaters is more of a challenge. heh.. and soul.. if ya dont know who i am(not to have an ego or anything with RC.. ur a newb.. i been playin RC for a long time.)

-[*RiP*]AnTiX a.k.a. Powered By GOD
Soulevan is new. And he doesnt really need to know you if you are abandoning us for people with cheater's ethics. I always thought you were more noble and a skillful player.
heh.. i still beat people's ass without skills.. but dunno about this noble stuff or anything. the thing is with cs.. no one cares about sumone else unless u have something they can get from u.. like admin or in a clan or something... so noble is bullshit to me. and... I AM A PERSON WITH cheater's ethics... i didnt just copy and paste all that.. i have no problem with u guys.. im not leaving RC cause i dont like u or some crap. I just dont have time to get good anymore.. and id rather play cs than rc..

and Jaelum.. i know lots of people who hack.. they arent "disfunctional 11yr old".. come on now.. im sure they are being more productive than u while they are out coding.. ur.. makin fun of em.. but i dont care about that shit.
I WAS GONNA SAY BYE TO YOU BUT THE ONLY TIME I SAY BYE TO CHEATERS IS AFTER I HAVE BANNED THEM AND AM MAKING FUN OF THEM TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SERVER :(
So now Antix is a programmer now?

Just another HACK USER, nothing more.
Ok closing post so AntiX doesnt feel obligated to stick around and keep checking the forums for a game he doesnt play anymore....
sorry to see you go but if a game of skill is not what you want anymore I totally understand your decision.
PEACE