Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RiP
a b
What I'm waiting for is for everyone to stop jumping on the damn bandwagon...and just listen for once...oh wait too late. I just realized why talking to some people will never work...

oh and acid...please just stop posting...you make yourself look bad... I know RiP is not part of uT DUH! I was clarifying the "you" accusations...cuz it's not me...it's the uT way.
i don`t understand why everyone is so pissed at everyone else,
i find this to be a bit childish but i can see where cloud is coming from.
i would be a little angery if i got my hopes up.
but i am very sorry for causing any conflicts in the clans,
i can`t help but feel responsible, but i apologize to anyone that i may have offended
and i hope that everyone will accept my apology.
so, can we just let it go please?
i don`t want to be more of a hastle than i have already been:(
It's all good Scrye, not your fault. Misunderstanding between the clans. As my main argument states, though, cloud shouldn't have gotten his hopes up. We've been thinking about inviting you for a while Scrye. We finally followed through, and I wasn't aware cloud wanted us to wait anyway. *shrug* Welcome to RiP, I don't think I've had a chance to say that.
oh well...my bad...and it's not in any way your fault scrye...sorry again bro.

I think I'm just gonna stop posting...cuz I'm making a bad name for uT
You started nothing Scrye, CloudFuel likes to stir shit up like this, then he stirs more shit up, and when he realizes he can't handle it, he tries to let it all go. BTW CloudFuel, the only one that made himself look like a total jackass here is you, you know what I meant by my last post, maybe you didn't (making you more of a jackass), but don't try turning shit around on me when you know you're in the wrong.
Rather than waste too much extra effort on you...I'll just direct you towards that other topic...and you can read what I have to say there.
Good job following your own principles, oh great uT leader.
I think Cloud takes pretty good care of uT, might be a little strong willed some times, but there are a few here like that, keep up the good work cloud, you are doing a great job :thumb:
I'm not condoning the actions of CloudFuel, but you really have no leg to stand on Acid. When it comes down to it you're no better than the people you call jackasses.

Don't even point that finger at me cause I know you want to. I may be a bastard teetering on the edge of sanity but at the least I apologize for the frustration I take out on you all. :unsure:

Just telling it like it is at the moment, no outside influence. No hard feelings? :blink:
Acid knows he pushes buttons, its his intention. If you think that acid does, makes, acts or says any one thing that does not benefit him in some way, being attention, self=satisfaction, deprication, or false bravado, you are sorely mistaken.
Being that as it may, I don't believe you do a tremendous job hiding that fact, that is one reason we all love you. The fact that you can be so fake, is so overwhelmingly honest.

ps. sarcasm dude
Can't I say it as it is as well?

Never said I was any better than any of the others that play this mod. Am I an attention ######? Maybe.

BTW IM STONED

/lol
Must you tell us you're stoned? You KNOW that's a given, bro! :lol: