Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Due to current resignations....
Ok so Shakira left, Razor9 is not allowed to play hl anymore (as per parents law), and Quickening isn't allowed to play online very often...if at all. Magoo I never see...as goes with pez rake...but they will not be kicked out...we simply don't do that here, BUT...we will be allowing some more members to join so that we are slightly more active.

Ok so here's how it works. In uT we have a clan vote to determine whether people get invited or not...there are not tryouts persay, because we've seen you play a ton by now and know how good you are and if you're loyal, etc. We're looking to add about 3 - 4 players into the clan and if you don't make it I STRONGLY urge you to hook up with some of the other less popular clans or make one of your own...or just go it solo...if you don't make it please do not feel discouraged. I can assure you that you don't suck, it just may be others are more fit for the clan or just play or get along with people better.

Anyways, if you are interested contact any me at [email protected] or aim CloudFuel or msn at that same email address and let me know. I have already asked the clan for a list of players they think are possibilities and I've thought of some myself. I've also spoken to a few of you as well...we want this to be as quick as possible so if you're thinking about it then either post here or contact me asap so we can take care of this. I do not want anyone getting annoyed by the length of the process so I promise we will work to make it as minimal as possible. We will compile all of your names into a database and then decide who we feel is good enough and loyal enough and if we need to we may ask you to play for us especially if we do not know of you. Good luck and get to posting!

ps. these players have already been added to the potentials list, so you do not need to post or email us again.
Thor and Dust seem promising, although I haven't been on in a while so I'm not sure.
Cloud - no don't post on here!!! contact me about it!

Sorry for any confusion. He was in my class and logged in as me.
After today Rake needs to be kicked out sorry Cloud. Everytime he is on he acts like an ass to everyone. I never thought the day would come when I had to actually ban someone from the same clan as me. There's a first for evrything I guess.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hey guys i am back. I was away for the past 5 days on a camping trip, hope i didnt miss anything important. Anyway just letting ya know i'm still interested, so keep me posted kidz!:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
By the way, Scrye is under consideration for RiP. Just letting y'all know :thumb:
VOTE LIMIT AND SCRYE FOR -]uT[- YA! The package deal that comes only once in a lifetime. You can't go wrong! YA! I promise to do all that crap they do in real elections. YA YA! I'll do my best to listen to your pleads, your requests....YA! YA! YA!
Remember: LIMITLESS AND SCRYE; they put the ][_ and the CRY back in -]uT[-! YAYAYA!

VOTE US, and i'll do my best to make sure you never have to wipe your own ass again. YAYAYA!!:thumb::smurf::thumb:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

*-=][_=-*
lol, you got a good campaign going there limit!!
i found that hilarious :lol:
yeah but i have no idea whats going on with me yet,

so G and Cloud!!! don`t forget to tell me whats going on ^_^
Lol, just because of that you get my vote Limit/Scrye. I hope the paper you wrote that on wasn't a final draft. :thumb:
Ok so I'm gonna include Scrye into the vote...and if he actually makes it then we'll discuss what he shall do...but if not...then there's no worry.

dude awesome promotion!
Ok it's official..these players are officially out of uT or are inactive as of now

Quickening
Shakira
Pez. Rake Yohn (based on his repeated actions)
Razor9

and thus we'll be accepting 4 members...good luck!
I have asked for membership in uT. Why might one ask would I want to be part of this clan? I see cohesion in this group. They
stick together and really 'enjoy' this game. I have not seen that in the past and want to be part of that. I've said it before...there's
more to it than just jumping over disc pads. I have hosting ready to go for www.clanuT.org and a demo site ready to roll out Cloud.
I am offering all I can give for you guys. Just let me know what I can do. Development demo is on pr0 url for now. http://pr0clan.sys-op.net.
Give the word and it's http://www.clanuT.org.
that's funny pix...that's exactly what i used to say about pr0...but i havn't seen many of you guys around rc lately...just blazed.

y do you guys want to be in a clan so bad? don't read anything into the question...i just want to know.

the one rc clan i really like is cake...they are not only clan-mates but they are friends in rl who socialize outside the game.

heh, i don't remember there being any metroid or mario clans growing up...but we survived...we just rubbed two stix together and made fun.
it's his prerogative as to what he decides to do and who he wants to be with. I'm just glad that some people out there see us for what he truly are and respect us for that. I cannot tell you how much your work is apprectiated PIX, but as it stands right now even if you didn't offer us so much...I can tell you you've definitely got my vote, simply as a player. I can't offer any more info. because we simply haven't voted yet, but we WILL know by next week.

- and .asm I dunno why you'd say that about pr0. First you weren't around to see them much in their earlier days...and then of course the big split...and then no one really caring enough to bring it back together, til newbie. In my book that's not cohesion...
It takes alot of work to keep a clan going, whether ricochet or especially CS. I've said this before in other clans...when it starts to be work and stops
being fun, then you have a problem. pr0 was alot of fun, when there were people around. It is hard to keep a good thing going without putting alot
of valuable time into it constantly. If not, it usually fades off and becomes null. To keep a clan going, you need good attitudes, filter out the bad attitudes (they spread
like cancer), distribute the task load, provide a lively, rememberable interface and never let the clan name associate with a bad player/experience. You get one jackass
in your clan who pisses everyone off and you make a bad name for the whole clan. Some people remember the good players but all the people remember the peckerhead ones.
Thank you .asm for speaking highly of pr0. The only thing I dismiss is the statement about pr0.Blazed being the only one you saw lately. It's funny, I still don't know who
Blazed was or is and I pretty much knew everyone of our large 5 man/woman group. It's kind of like rockstars...when they die, they grow famous. They wont get old and
fat and slip up. Why people need a clan? That will be a debatible topic for a long time with many answers and contradictions. I simply say, why not? No one gets hurt by joining
a clan. No one gets hurt not joining a clan. I guess people like to associate with winners sometimes and it helps their confidence to sport a tag. No biggie. I honestly like to
be in a clan to provide help and give what I can. I am a pleaser as alot of ladies say....:lol:j/k.

I don't remember any swear filters on the Mario servers either...lol
Yes Yes, thank-you thank-you my peoples. Well we just had school elections —i'm Prez YA!YA!— and so i thought i'd dump some of my experience into this other world of mine! Anyway that's my only campaign in the forums...good to hear you're including Scrye, he's top class! YAYA! So ya i'll be here waiting with my eyes taped open for the results. VOTE LIMIT AND SCRYE! YEAH YEAH!:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
lol, you kick ass limit :D
Well, I do what I can:thumb:
*-=][_=-*
Any word on the voting Cloud??
Cloud emailed us the list last night to vote on. Hopefully he will get to it sometime this weekend.
PIX,May 20 2003, 04:27 PM Wrote:It's funny, I still don't know who
Blazed was or is and I pretty much knew everyone of our large 5 man/woman group. It's kind of like rockstars...when they die, they grow famous. They wont get old and
fat and slip up.
blazed is the guy who joined ealier days before you joined (I really don't remember now) he wasn't very activate those days and very quiet.

Hey yo.. I sometimes play RC you know..? :P
well I kinda need everyone to turn in who they wish to see into the clan...I've only gotten RWS, Magoo, quick, and frito's results so far...
What about mine? I sent mine to you last night. Did you not get my email again? I will resend now twice to make sure.
nope still haven't gotten it... [email protected]
Friday was 2 days ago...Limit's getting frustrated!:angry:
*-=][_=-*
Limit we did not get the final list till late Friday night. Cloud is waiting on some members to get their votes in.
Alright.
*-=][_=-*
The results will be emailed to the members of uT tomorrow night...and if no one disagrees then the final results will be place on these forums at 6:00 a.m. ctrl tuesday morning...