Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend full of obnoxiousness
Wow guess it was the full moon or something...maybe all the bigots and PITA were on restriction and couldn’t go see Matrix-Reloaded so they decided to visit us on Ricochet
I am adding the following to the permanent ban list

Bigots are people who are prejudice against other people. I don’t want them on our servers because they are hostile and irrational and make judgments that are unfounded. Their attitudes and demeanors can hurt others and they disrupt the game flow. If you see me use the name Malcontent it is because I will not restate the name that was actually used.
Name/Wonid/comments made were
Malcontent /3088179/ anti-Semitism
Player/3291925/homophobic
Malcontent/2424914/racist anti-clan also habitual reconnector
These people will not get a second chance.

I am tempted to permanently ban people that rag on clans etc as bigots because they usually have the same mindset but I will probably get some feedback from the other Admins before I do. For the time being
Austin 217239 is banned for habitual reconnecting and consistent harassment of clans and clan members.
Obscene/rude/PITA/ and players who just cannot control themselves and have an aversion to the language filter
Metroid 457551
Buttermilk 3418976
Player 1862351
I hope the presence of so many jerks on the servers this weekend did not keep you from enjoying yourselves. Thanks for all the input and support. :thumb:
GRITS