Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
g-boy vs. jabbahunt rematch
And the same result. Identical outcome, first to 10 match, I won 10-1. The only difference, in terms of score, was that there were less points. I got 7 less points, jabba got 2 less. Keeping that in mind, it seemed to be one-sided at first, but jabba did keep getting the most annoying damn hits on me, usually push discs don't work, but I believe every kill he got (so 12 of them) was from a direct push disc shot.

I'll say this... I think the problem is I take the matches more seriously, and jabba plays pretty much the same as when he's in vad's. I stick to a style that works, and get my kills. I think several times I kept thinking to myself that jabba was getting a little too - for lack of a better term - cute. I would stand in the middle, he'd jump on arrows around me shooting push discs, I'd just wait my opportunity to decap. So jabba... don't get in a pushing match in the middle with me during a match... most of the time I'll wait for my discs to return and use a decap to finish it. With that, stick with the push discs, you know the angles as well as anyone, but realize when I know it is coming, it is hard to knock me off. I'll avoid falling or kill you before you can finish the job. Anyway, good game either way. No more rematches ;)