Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Password the server
I personally feel like sometimes you just have to play with 'seasoned' players to relax. I dont mean the eleet/great players only, I just mean the non-noobs. You all know I want to expand the community but I get pretty tired of the never ending "how do you play this" and "this game sucks" and then the perpetual testing to see which words are on the language filter can be extremely annoying after the 4th or 5th time....so here is my proposal I am thinking about setting up Vad's Ricochet where a senior admin can lock it from time to time for a non-noob game. I do not want to lock out any regulars or semi-regulars just the ever present "players" that disrupt the flow of the game...They all have access to password it now but if you cant guess the chosen password you are locked out. If we have a generic password that is shared with all the regulars/semi-regulars then I wont mind it ever being locked.

just want some feedback on the proposal. thanks
:bp:
password it veterans
k new password for the server is "frito_is_a_hottie" :D
How about GRITS? B)
Frito, I don't think anyone would be able to remember that =)
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
How about noobs_suck! They'll never guess that!:thumb:
*-=][_=-*
I like frito's idea. Pure genius!
How about making it "vadavaka". It's easy as hell to remember, and if someone guesses it, they're not a newbie because they've been around at least long enough to notice the banner advertising the website.
I think the best idea would be to have a rotating password that could be displayed in a section here that only people that have signed up could get to, or maybe only people with a certain amount of posts here (I think I can do that)
How about you mail everyone involved a SECURE ID card to generate the randomly synced passwords each time.
Wait...that's horrible and I have to deal with that every day.. sorry.:(
SECURE ID... god those are annoying... everytime you needed to login to one of our customers sites you had to have that... secure as ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***, but very annoying when people didn't return it to it's appropriate place"
Sounds like a good idea, although finding a way of automatically kicking AFK's would be great too. Although thinking about it AFK's a great for practising !
i know how bout the password be worship_the_goddess ^_^
hmmm, self promotion, pg got an agent I believe.