Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ricounion
I suppose I qualify:)noxiou|S|
I'll come if you consider me old school.
everyone who has posted here is more then welcome to come, it will be a great night for rico, GRITS offered GRITS server for that night, so that is where it will be, i just need to see if she will increase the player count on the server so everyone can come in, and where the hell is clouds post and there are many that i hope will stop by even if they didnt post cus you know it will kick ass. :rolleyes:
Okay lets leave the server "basically" open but so newbie stragglers dont interupt the game flow with "how do you play" and "I own in CS" comments I am going to lock it. Since I figure they wont show up on the forums to find the password..it will be
ricovets
if someone ask you in game for the password please direct them to the forums or just tell them later
thanks
have fun
GRITS
i would but only for a fwe reasons im not:
a) even though i have been playing forever way back in the day at Wha?'s place you guys prolly dont consider me old skool
B)im not an arena player
c) i think im working then

if it can be worked out that we DM one time that would be sweet tho
so... sup? it still going to happen?
yes tonight at 7 pm central time
GRITS place
password "ricovets"
7 pm central time! Hell, I don't even know when est is compared to the west coast.
For all you west-coasters who don't know your timezones or suck at math....

Mountain Time = +1 hour

Central Time = +2 hours

Eastern Time = +3 hours

Atlantic Time = +4 hours

In other words, 7pm central is 5pm pacific...
Atlantic time isn't used much, I just threw it in there because that's Gwarsbane's timezone. It basically covers Nova Scotia, Canada, and I guess some parts of Maine. Also Newfoundland of course... but they don't count :thumb:
7 pm central...awesome...I'll see if I can make a guest appearance. My gf's leaving town tomorrow so I'm trying to do as much with her as I can cuz she'll be gone nearly all summer to her dad's...but I'll see what I can do...
i'm getting invalid password, guess i'll see you guys after its over, its 7:50 eastern now
Damn cloud... down boy.
It's full :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Let me in.......
...not like that you weirdo...
How's that weird? Girlfriend... leaving town... you wanna do stuff... I gotcha.
maybe cf is great and i'm just jealous..nah sorry jabba:)
Thanks Fritoman ^_^
Sorry guys, today is prom night for most high schools in my area, instead I went to a night club called The Roxy with my GF.

Sorry I couldn't be there, hope it was fun.
Last night was awesome, it was so much fun to see so many good players at one time, and you never had a dull match (unless you had to play me), I would like to thank everyone who was able to log on and play and say sorry to all that couldnt get in, have learned that sometimes a 12 slot server just isnt big enough :(, sence this was such a huge success we may try and do this again sometime, maybe a frito invite, and do a couple so everyone gets to play. :D

again, thanks to everyone, and we will work the bugs out for the future ones

frito
Damn it guys. The starlight parade was yesterday. I was out all day long:(
About the time zones.. Newfoundland is GMT -3:30. It has it's own time zone.
Interesting... the entire province?
Yes last night was good fun indeed! I loved it, lets do it again sometime. Funny how Trippy showed up...good call frito!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
*-=][_=-*
g-boy,Jun 1 2003, 06:11 PM Wrote:Interesting... the entire province?
Yeah I dont know how they get it to work I think they call it a maritime province or something like that and then they make it all special and give it its own time zone... no one gave me a time zone! heh I guess you cant have a time zone of nothing now can you :S

time sucks, it always makes me late
Despite what appears to be in most maps, Newfoundland sticks way out in the atlantic, and (longitudinaly) overlaps with the northwest portion of Greenland. This puts it at approximately Greenland time, which is GMT -3:00. I guess they were 30 minutes off, so they made their own time zone to compensate.
Well I sorta figured that... I just meant since it's a rather large province, if every part of it was same time zone.
Well.. it's not that big by comparison to the others (at least not the maritime provinces).
Hey all you old school fans...

Please welcome back to the game an old friend from day 1.... ThisShitsTrippy!!

He and I played for the first time on the same day, waaay back just 3 days after the patch release. By the way, that patch release update has its 1 year aniversary this month!!! It is next Friday, the 13th! :ph34r:

Anyway he is around and told me he will soon register here at the site, too. Say hello!

Later,
Beastie
Beastie,Jun 5 2003, 01:43 AM Wrote:By the way, that patch release update has its 1 year aniversary this month!!! It is next Friday, the 13th! :ph34r:
OK who else thinks a tourny on the 1 year aniversary oh the patch would be sweet???
um... are you getting forgetful in your old age? remember the LAST tourny?