Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The heat is on
alright I realized my mistake in leaving the names of potential uT's up...because other clans can see who we believe are potentials and snag them up before we get a chance...but that's fine, cuz we are going to have the vote this friday...that's in TWO days! So here's the plan. We'll finalize the list by tomorrow night...and we'll begin the process on friday. Good luck to all candidates...and if I emailed you about what getting in contact with me or playing one of the uT members...then please do so ASAP!
God shut the ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** up CloudFuel, I know you're talking about Scrye, and I KNOW he was interested in RiP before you made this pos post.
please stay silent and do not post on here if you are not a part of this proceeding...thank you.
cloud, please see my last post in "RiP, changing soon" as for the reasons scrye is now sporting a shiny, new RiP tag.
STOP POSTING HERE! Jesus christ...is that so hard to understand? The world doesn't revolve around you...just freaking let it go....
WOW...looks as complicated as college football recruiting. Just make it simple:
If you are interested in joining a clan, post your availablity for being voted on.
If another clan wants you, then YOU make the choice where you want to be
associated. But remember, you will probably burn some bridges with the first
offerer and don't come crying later and want to join again to the offer you urinated
on. It's not like clans are offering a $10000 sign up bonus for anyone's services. Join
the clan that has people you want to play with.

One thing that bugs me: Why is everyone going apepoo over all the 'old-vets' who have
decided to grace us with their presence again in ricochet. It seems like everyone has their
knee pads out to fall over these 'original' players from not so far back. I prefer to grace and
praise the people who have stuck with and kept on supporting ricochet and I see everyday.
I get so sick of "Hey, have you seen that so-n-so is back? Ricochet will be fun now!" I say, "Hey,
have you seen Frito, Jabba, [CAKE], Pique, Cloud are still playing and haven't left for 2 months to
come back to some gala parade!" Keep up the support regulars! I put on my kneepads to YOU.
That's okay pix, a wave or handshake will do.
Man you all seem to be taking this real seriously. Just go relax for a night and come back fresh, all this bickering is making me nausious.
*-=][_=-*
Ok anymore posts about who stole who and I am going to split this topic and title it Clan Wars....Scrye made his own decision and if he was good enough that one clan was looking at him he was obviously not being overlooked by others
Ya i'm with GRITS boys, shut up! (no offense):thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
You guys are crazy.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
Sweety...I know you're trying to help but the problem is that we NEVER got to ask him to join...the plan was to let him be put to vote in the clan (since we unlike others want EVERYONE to have an input) then if he was voted in...he could decide where he wanted to be...but of course RiP snagged him before we asked him to join...thus where the problem lies. I don't care tho...that's fine...I should have known better.
I guess you didn't get the message when GRITS posted.

BTW, where's the input on Chica Bonita? She told me you let her put the tag on just to see how she fits in, no voting, no nothing, you're full of it.
I've been wondering who the hell is Chica Bonita myself.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
It's the number 4 meal at Taco Bell I think. I like mine supersized !

And where is my kneepad comment from earlier today??? It was up for awhile.
Maybe its WD. Maybe not. Oh and am i supposed to email someone or something, arange to play or whatever? i'm a little lost on that. I think i just dpont hav to do anything right? just wait?:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
Hey good job you retard acid...why can't you just stay away? jesus christ...jabba's the freaking one who let her put the damn tag on...not me. He talked to me about and I ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ed him out about doing so...I told him she'd be a great addition but we need to wait for the votes. I'm sorry I can not be responsible for everyone's decision at all times master head
So, let's put this into perspective. *cough*

RiP has been interested in Scrye for a while. Because of Rulepool's difficulties with his computer, it was hard to get in contact with him. We've been looking for players since I became co-leader. I told Cloud that we were interested in Scrye. I told him before he posted ANYTHING. He then posted that Scrye was up for vote. I once again stated that we may ask him. Because you posted his name on the forums, that means RiP should have to wait to invite a member we've had under consideration for much longer than uT? I never agreed to waiting until you guys asked him. I said that if we decide to invite, we will ask, and he can choose whichever clan he wants. I suppose you misinterpreted that. And your logic is that because we asked first, he joined us. If you go by that, I guess it would be SO much more fair if uT got to ask first, eh?

We didn't break any damn agreements. We didn't snag up anyone just because you posted their name. We didn't do it to spite uT. We just invited a member that we agreed would be an asset, and he accepted. Very simple, no infractions, completely fair. If there is anything I might agree upon, it's that RiP did sort of rush to go after him when you said he was up for vote. I had no idea how long a vote would take, you could have very well asked before we did, I had no clue. Things got set in motion, we asked earlier than uT, tough break.
And, btw, if Scrye was more interested in uT, he could have said "I am waiting to see what happens with the uT vote, then I'll decide." I believe he wanted in RiP, so no matter what went down, I think the results would be the same.
true.
Sorry CloudFuel, but Chica Bonita told me that you exclusively let her put the tag on, and...

Quote:jesus christ...jabba's the freaking one who let her put the damn tag on...not me. He talked to me about and I ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ed him out about doing so...I told him she'd be a great addition but we need to wait for the votes.

So you're admitting to bad leadership, good job.
No she didn't because that would mean she's lying...and that will not be tolerated. Oh...and please don't even try to lecture me on leadership....not being able to "control" someone is not leadership...

Please do not post anymore...all you want to do is make me look bad...and I'm sorry but that's just not a fun game. I do not know why you dislike me of all people...maybe cuz you know I don't stand for bull.shit. excuses and reasons...and will fight tooth and nail...but not at the expense of uT. You're bringing in others now and your incessant griping is quite annoying frankly....has been for some time. I don't care enough about this game to deal with you...you can go deal with yourself or have your cronies do it for you...I'm through.
You do a good job making yourself look bad, I'm just pointing out contradictions and mistakes that make you look even worse:)

Your ego, stupidity, and lack of self-control makes you a bad leader, being able to control others has nothing to do with it, your members should be able to control themselves.
Heh,

Well well well... wonder why I stayed clear of clans for so long?

Christ, just stop it. I like you all. Let it all go.

The issues have deteriorated to name calling.

I have made a clan challenge. Follow suit and finish this in the arena. That's why we are here, right?

Drop the crap and make some challenges. That's IT. Capiche?

(otherwise I will dig some holes in my desert out here just outsside of Vegas. I know Joe Peschi personally. He will help me fill those holes)

Beastie
sockhole is funny
I look forward to the results of this clan war =)
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."