Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uT vs. RiP
So..I came up with a semi-original idea here. How bout we have only RiP people challenge uT in this first round. Then after every RiP has challenged someone uT will challenge RiP players...and we'll just keep switching off like that. I will keep a running tally on our website (unless of course PIX joins...then we'll both be doing that). This way we can have a constant clan war and have everyone pick someone different so we all play. Does that sound good to you guys? Give me feedback I can work with, ie other ideas to add or what to do to make this better...

This is Cloud btw...he was under my name and the moron posted anyway =O
what if members decline challenges or refuse to issue them?
i'm not interested

edit: lol...sorry for posting twice.
sounds good but that seems to be the way it is working out anyway
I don't think it has to be that specific. But if two members from opposing clans agree to a match that is official clan vs. clan (not like just a practice exhibition and the two happen to be in different clans), then we will keep track. If someone doesn't accept... then they don't accept, it's no big deal. Someone may not feel confident enough to take on a certain player, and that's fine. At a certain point, though, everyone should participate. For that reason, I think it is best to PM or email someone your challenge before posting it in the forums. That way they can refuse with discretion. Just move on and challenge someone else.
I think the best bet is if someone is not participating that the leaders form a match. This means people who are refusing every challenge or who are active enough to have a match, but are not trying to get one. SoulEvan can keep track, and I'll personally keep track. So far there appears to be 4 matches in the works this Memorial Day weekend:

Beastie vs. Jabba (the old-timers)
g-boy vs. RWS (the stallers)
Shalk vs. Cloud (the leaders)
acid vs. Power and Glory (acid vs. an admin... classic)
Well put, G-Boy. In fact I would have challenged Jabba privately, but I knew he would accept per our interview, which was not posted yet at the time I made the challenge.

I do agree, people should mutually decide on their own matches in private, then announce it in the clan forum.

This is all great... maybe some new clans can form of those who are interested in the business but not in a clan! I know Glen from LMGLENOP's 24 Hour Arena server is looking to perhaps start one. Pmail him here if interested and tell him I sent ya' :)
...btw read the edit in soulevan's line...that was me under his name typing that. I'm the one who'll be doing that stuff...
Nope still think it should be SoulEvan that keeps track...you can keep him up to date Cloud but a non clan member should "hold the bet" i.e. keep track of things....maybe we can get GB to set up a forum that SE has the only access and he can keep it posted with the outcomes....hows that sound?
um no. I'm keeping a list on my website...since my clan is involved in this...kinda like any others clan lists their wins and losses. If someone else wants to as well...than by all means go ahead...but I'm gonna have it up on my site as well. There isn't a chance of faking the results...(1) I wouldn't do that...(2) the other clan gets to see the results daily and can validate them...plus I will have pics to prove that they are correct...
oh I expected that cloud ...I think all clans should keep track of the wins etc...no "faking" expected from any of you guys/gals I am trying to get SE to put them here and get more ppl invovled in the forums and more diversity with the forums
Woohoo, CloudFuel in charge of another tourney, hope this one doesn't go to hell!
This is all good, how about if someone loses, they have first right to a rematch,like boxing?
JabBa sry but i dont like the idea.... if u loose u loose.... if u want to prove u again later just play him in private caus if u date an officially match so a win is a win....