Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zig
Most people do not know Zig/Oops, but he is easily one of the fastest growing players around. He's usually on at about 1 AM est, so most players know little to nothing about him. I have been playing with him frequently for the last 3 weeks or so and he can rival the best when he puts his heart to it. In terms of skill gained in such a short period of time, he gives soulevan a run for his money. He has never posted, but has kept himself up to date on ricochet news and how things are progressing. He has made some shots that have amazed even me(that's not saying much). If you're looking for a second opinion, Beastie can also vouch for Zig's skill and downright coolness. Watch out for him folks, he'll be up there with the best in no time. :thumb:
amen brother.....whew...
And to top it all off....He's a nice guyB)
I have played oops a few times. I will agree that he is a good player. At first I just thought it was someone under a disguise. He is one of the few new players that have choosen to learn the game. He is someone to watch for.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
just another fun/great guy to play, it is getting better all the time folks, are community is growing up so fast, is seen like only yesterday it was just a little bitty baby. :P
welcome to rico oops
frito
He's good and has a lot of potential, hopefully he wont stop playing if he see's a barrier in the skill tree.

... and yeah, he's a very nice/cool guy.
You guys are making me blush :blsh:
oops
Hah! I knew this would get him to post.
HEHE! yeah it got me to post but really, I am not very good.. I just get lucky sometimes is all ;)
oops
ok we'll leave it at that then..
*-=][_=-*
Oh yeah, Limit is ok, too. ;)