Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fritos house
here are a few pixs of my house

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oooooooo, I like the pimpin PT in the front.
pt is mine the red stratus is the wifes, and here is the wife coke crap as i call it

fireplace in living room that i just redid

and more of the kitchen

and the back deck

Very nice house frito, especially the PT Cruiser ;)

But where is the room that you do all of your Ricochet admin/playing?

Inquiring minds want to know.
oh yeah love the PT Cruiser...yep yep...and your honey and I would get along really well..I am tempted to show my kitchen/coke crap since I have some of the same stuff and definitely the same addiction:lol:
my work area, and check out my popsicle stick pensil holder, josh made that when he was in daycare and gave it to me,(it has black bats on it)

Yeah...that is what I wanted to see! Where the important stuff is accomplished
ewww, a compaq 5000 series, i used to use one of those right before i started building my own systems.
ROFL... coke and fritos... very healthy household.

Somehow I don't like PT Cruisers... if I want a Chrysler, I'd want a Sebring. Right now I'm looking for an affordable Jeep Wrangler... why the hell am I talking about cars?

Nice home... I'd take pictures of mine... but... I'll be gone in about 3 1/2 months :o
And our house kinda sucks... crappy lawn, my room is messy (what teen's isn't?)... maybe if we clean up, sure.
Great house Frito, your family has sophisticated/great/fun taste, note the biography(I think) of Colen Powell next to the fireplace.
Nice house, but I hope your car burns in hell.
it is colen powell,he came and spoke at the collage here and my mom got tickets for us so we went , he was very entertaining
Nice pad, Fri! Someday I will post mine, too. When I move out of my tiny apartment anyway!

Beastie

ps... put my apratment up against your home on a first to 9 match between us? :D
Beastie i dont think the wife would like that, she says she never wants to move <_< i want a big ass house but i guess the bigger it is, the more to clean, and i think the wife has figured that out too.
Hehe Ok

How about this... I win? I move in! I will even clean! I will be the Alice to your Brady Frito-lay Buffet!
Kick ass man, let me talk to the wife, brb,.....ummm she said no I think, not sure from the ringing in my head from the pot she hit me with :wacko:
I like your kitchen and the backyard the best.