Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Cars!
Well, since we've gotten to see grits' truck and fritoman's pt cruiser, i think it is everyone elses turn! Everyone post pictures of their cars (not your dream car, but the POS that you actually drive :P). I will get the ball rolling with my 81' Volvo which, as you can see, is in dire need of a paint job, but it runs like a champ! In a few months it will be a glossy black!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well you all have seen my car, but i will look for a better pix to post here
Us Southern Boyz need big wheels to get around in style.

What with the embossed "H4X" in the lower right hand corner?
this is a picture of a car that a friend of mine had. This is taken after his 3rd day of having a license.

the car, a bit dirty but im not washing it for this pix

half the dash

and another shot of dash

well, it's no Volvo....:P
Oh how I dislike PT Cruisers:Psorry they just don't float my boat. I've got no car. I'm only 17 and I plan to get one along with my licence this summer since I'll be 18 and wont have to go through all the permit shit (believe me, in Oregon, it's hell). I'm gonna grab a 1st or 2nd gen Mazda RX7. Since I work at a rotary engine shop it only makes sence. I'll get the deal on the car itself, since everybody's got a ton of the older 1st and 2nd gen RX7's and there are willing sellers and really nice prices, and I'll get free porting work and what not. Porting work that would cost ya 2 grand for free:)Gonna be a lot of bang for a little buck.
thos little rotary engines are a neat set up, little bitty, but not sure how well they do and why is everyone down on my car and not on the volvo? :D
Here is my car...just got it today.

[Image: PT_front.JPG]

[Image: PT_Side.JPG]
You people are your PT Cruisers. :P WRX is where it's at. :D

BTW, Evil. Why's that kid running at your car? :blink:
Kid was trying to steal the car....had to shoot him...no other way

:fireg:

:bgf:
kick ass des :D
To me PT Cruisers look like a cross between a hearse and one of those new VW bugs.
I like that they look like hearses...always wanted a hearse.

Must be the evil in me :ghost:
Forget hearses!!! Just give me an abrams, I beg you!! An abrams and about 2 hours! :lol:
me to des, that is why the car appeals to me, I almost had a hearse at one time, but the parents wouldnt let me park it at home, so i got the black pt and the wife says it is my mini hearse. B)
and is that an intrepid in the back ground?
Yes, the Intrepid is the wife's car. I was driving it because of the commute to my work and my former car, Neon, was about to die. We traded it in before it bit the dust.
Cool view of my truck.

The side view

My dogs: Domino and Neva

Just to prove its my truck Im there yes all 6'6" of me.

Melba is a Red Neck Geek. cool
You can tell Melba's a pimp when he wears Three-Striped Adidas(I think, lol). What's with all this parking on the lawn stuff? Only Frito and Sage have the common sense to realize that the drive way is there for a reason. ;)
I am thinking evil_admin 'thought' he was in the driveway you know how bad some mens depth perception can be.....or ...it is a new car......maybe he was trying to avoid the "open door" dents at least for one day
I had to repost mine here because MT didnt see it in the other post..taken at work...I usually park it in the carriage house at home:)It is sort of the 'girl' version of MT's truck

I have to say that this thread is biased... because I own no motorised form of transportation!
Okay gang ya im a red neck geek / mechanic heres a pic of the truck im working on its 4x4 the hood actually shuts thats just where i keep my tools:D
funny i didnt realize how much of one i really am:mellow:Maybe its cause I live in Texas :)
The whole thing about the driveway is that we have 5 cars; 1 is this terd the other is a buick for sale then theres my moms Neon and my Dads SuperCrew
Theres a complication with parking so I park in the road, the only people who drive on my street are the ones who live on it.
Oh and nice sport trac GRITS

I live in the South and I know rednecks. I'm gonna stick my neck out on the line and take a wild guess that Melba has 4 empty beer cans in the back of that pickup.:P
GRITS, I really like your truckar. I have a Jeep Cherokee the same color called Chilli Pepper Red. Do the seats lay back??:wub: