Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uT Voting???
Alrighty...who loaned you guys the Florida voting machines for this one?:P
:o
yes well put PIX, im wondering just that..
*-=][_=-*
i dont think hes gonna say till later tonight :\
We got the results last night. I was not about to step over Cloud and post them. He said he would post them today but I don"t know when.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Cloud said 6am this morning they would be posted, but I noticed vadavaka.com was offline most of the morning. I'm just glad to see you guys actually coming together and voting like a professional clan would. I'm not taking anything away from past clans, we never had a vote on anything...never needed one. I already saw Limitless was in the other day. Good job Limitless. You've come far my boy. Anywhoze....I'll just wait aside patiently like I should and ride out the election results like the 2000 election...lol:lol:
Thanks Dad!
*-=][_=-*
Just wondering if anyone has checked the UT site for the results??
i dont remember the ut site :> post the link pls:)
nah its updated but no news of this
*-=][_=-*
i just noticed cloud was logged onto the forums:D...maybe he will post now
No, get your head of the clouds...
*-=][_=-*
K thx guys for all of the compliments...and thx P & G for being so into it...it woulda been cool for you to post, but I greatly appreciate the fact that you didn't....

Ok so as you know we had a list of people we thought would be good for the clan and we also allowed anyone who wanted to ask to be included...we had about 20 people on the list, but many of them no longer played or had caused trouble before (sorry soulsolution). So we narrowed it down to about 11 players and I had everyone vote for the top 4 that they'd like to see in...and only one new member got a vote from anyone...the rest had a few people not vote for them due to not knowing them and other things. I'm very proud of this bunch coming in and I know for a fact they will add much more greatness and prestige to the uT name...cherish it well guys...ok so without any further ado here we go.

PIX
CHICA
LIMITLESS
THOR
CHENTVIN

You 5 made it because Chica and Thor tied with votes and Limitless and Chentvin tied as well...so to make it easy we took in 5 new members. PIX is the only member (like I mentioned before) that recieved a vote from everyone...so woohoo for you (oh and talk to me about website/ftp/server info.) Congrats to all you new guys (and girl) wear the tag proudly and keep good spirits, but don't be arrogant either. There are many other badasses who did not make it and I want you all to work to get even better and maybe even make your own clan (but please don't let it die like so many others have.) Enjoy...

Oh and sorry I didn't post til now...forums were down and when I got to school they were still down...so I just waited til I had time...which is now...right as I got home...sorry for the suspense...
:edit: so like..since my "problems in the past" i didnt make it..
Ok so guys yes that was a prank lol....I'll go back and change the XXX's to be real names...haha. Oh and yes soulsolution many players didn't vote for you because of that very reason...you got banned once...and out of the top 6 players in the vote you were 6...just edged out because you were banned before...sorry bro, but it's a clan vote thing.
lmfao......this "banned" incident happened over 10 months ago "give or take a few" why would anybody hold that against me..bad move guys very bad move

you should be voted on how you play..not how you act..yes if your a complete ###### i understand..but you and i both know i havent caused anything since grits unbanned me..you can even ask her if you like
keep trying soul, and keep attitude up unless you want to join rip, now I don't think they have any probs with that. you never know, I mean jeez Bush is president and he didn't make the clan either.

ps. congrats all my new bros and sis.
That's not the only reason man...if it was we'd be a pretty crappy bunch of voters. Honestly you had my vote til chentvin asked to join...then I was like....ahhhh who to vote for. You're a very kickass player...don't get me wrong...and if we could take more you'd so be in as would newbie and punkgirl...but we simply can't add that many (we said only 12). The latter 2 didn't get in over these guys cuz they aren't around as much...and when you are compared to those who made it...they are all as good as you, but you just didn't get as many votes...and one member mentioned that he was wary of voting for you because you had been banned before, thus why I said it. I'm sorry if you're upset, but trust me you just barely missed out...but now you're free to go take on RiP and beat us out of spite! just kidding...please don't be mad bro...ya know we love ya...it's just a really tough choice...

- edit to refute your edit. We do care about how you act cuz you represent us and play with us...we don't want fights or problems to arise...thus we must make sure we all get along...we are a make-shift family...so yeah it's big time important...maybe not to others, but to us it is....once again sorry bro...
well since you said nobody voted for me because of my past history..whats the point trying again...i can beat pretty much all uT "no im not gloating" but yet..i dont get votes because i was banned..whats the point of trying to join next time..the same thing will happen again
you're taking this too hard...I said you were not in because you were banned PLUS other factors...being banned was not the only thing...also we don't plan on doing this again anytime soon...if ever. You make it seem so awesome that you can beat us...but hey I can beat everyone in uT...everyone in RiP (yes sometimes acid and gboy....sometimes) and I can even beat the great Gemakk and RulePool and Knightmare...but hey they can beat me too and they can beat everyone in uT as well as each other. It's not just a matter of being able to beat someone...and if you don't understand our reasons then maybe it's right that you're not here with us...who knows...
yes ive beat all those ppl to..so what..seems to me its more of a popularity contest\who knows who instead of how much skill you have
Well SS, I think personality and relationship with others are more important than skills for clan

congrats who made in to uT =]
oh SS that's messed up...I've been nice...I've explained...I've reasoned...but no more. I'm sorry you feel that way...and if you can't understand then I'm sorry...
Wow this is REALLY stupid, "Chica Bonita" which nobody knows who he/she is got in over SS, that's just WRONG.

edit: SS is a cool guy, I was 100% sure he would make it in uT, guess some people hold grudges over nothing.
yyeah i know acid..well whatever its over and done
acid bro...let it be...he can join you...take him and leave us alone. We all know who chica is...sorry cuz you don't and since your hasty generalization is just that...let's not say nobody knows who she is...maybe just you. Trust me Soul is damn good, but we feel as a clan these others are better...and Soul I don't appreciate you saying 10 months ago that you got banned when we have admin proof showing it to be january which is...1,2,3...4 months ago. I don't care guys...I really don't. I'm happy with who we have and if you don't agree sorry...but hey 12 of us liked the choices as did many others, so we couldn't have done that bad...and well if you don't agree with us, then this isn't the clan for you. I'm thru with this matter....explained it too much...I'm spent...thank you...
Chica is the number 4 at Taco Bell silly^_^

Anywhoze....I say thank you for letting me in uT. The only bad thing about clans is that there are people who
don't get voted in and I coulda been one of those.
I will commence on my demo site Cloud and I am working on a brand new quad xeon server that has my name all
over it at work. It is patched straight on my DS-3 connection (26 times faster than a T-1) and would make a pretty
kickass uT match server for private or public playing if you want. I know Holdout's is THE server but with more and
more people playing there from it's popularity, it's getting hard to squeeze in to play there now.

Thanx.

[uT]PIX
10 months 4 months who cares..its long time ago.i hvaent had any probs since...whatever just lock the damn topic
I'd say use uT as a public server...but any matches, meetings, or practices could EASILY be done there so that we don't distract or annoy players who want in to HOLDOUTS. We could easily lock the server and stuff too....keep up the good work bro.
Have to go to bat a little for SS...he definitely has been trying since he came back...he may not be an angel but we all deserve to screw up once in a while...up to you guys what you decided...you picked great players but just for the record SS is right he has grown out of the attitude that got him banned...at least as far as I can tell when I am around

btw thanks PIX :wub: