Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just to get things clear..
hmm i was talkin to sumone in game and they said that g said i was welcome back into RIP.. this is just what i heard.. supposedly that it was posted on the forums but i cant find it.. if its not and none of this is tru, then oki.. im just tryin to get things straight. thanks.

-Powered By GOD/AnTiX/Muzukashii
Bah, RiP? iQ. Now that was a clan, ah the good old days.
aha.. iQ. that was my brother's clan ^_^... im much better than my brother :D...... but it was defenitly a good clan.. i would start it up again.. but.. i fear all the good players have been taken and who would follow me anyhow:(
Quote:As cloud said, there are some changes for RiP. There are a few obvious ones to begin with. As we've mentioned, Shalk and I are now assuming the leadership positions. Supposedly Rulepool2 is have computer trouble or something like that, so he's not around. If (and hopefully when) he does return, he'll be right back with us. Linus has basically stepped down. Both are still [*RiP*]. Now the changes:

1. Mew is no longer a member. This is almost like leaving a message on the answering machine of a disgruntled employee that quit that he is now fired. He's in the hall of shame, you never see him around, and if he does come around, it would be in an alias. It would not be possible to keep him in. Aside from that, and despite pleas from one of the members that he is the best ricochet player ever, he just is a problem that I wouldn't want in RiP. We don't need someone from the Hall of Shame. It's not a skill-based clan only, I want to actually like the guys, and I've lost all respect for Mew.

2. Incidentally, as one trouble-maker leaves, another returns to the lineup. Unless something changes again, _acid_head_ is now a member of [*RiP*] (again). He has returned. Despite his run-ins with the admins, I think most of us still respect acid, unlike Mew. He's one of my ricochet friends and one of the best players, so how can I turn down someone who was already a former member anyway? Welcome back.

3. And the other addition, as you no doubt read, is Beastie. Yes ladies a gentlemen, the beasts are flying, his fangs froze over, and we now have the clanless one himself. Welcome to the cult *cough* I mean clan!

4. There are two open invites. Gemakk and Knightmare, anytime they wish, can join RiP. Any other members we want, we will discuss amongst ourselves and ask them via email or in-game.

5. After careful deliberation, I've decided to keep Slasher-186 in the clan. I was always annoyed that he got into the clan. This has little to do with him, no offense slasher, it was just that I don't want members being thrown into the clan without anyone being consulted or discussed with about. I just remember seeing the tag on you, and utterly confused. No one in the clan was told, it just seemed to happen, almost like a clerical mistake. However, there was a reason you were brought in, you are a good player, and as long as you stay calm (no arrogance, no mew stuff), you can stay in.

No other changes as of yet, Shalk and I will be talking. The following feel secure about your spots in [*RiP*] - :/ lil face, kermit.asm, Pique, and Jooza. KS and Rulepool2 also have nothing to worry about, leaders will not be kicked (even if KS has stepped down). Antix has supposedly left the game, so by default he is out. If he returns, I do not want him back in because he has a habit of going AWOL and returning. That's not confirmed though.

Shit man I'm really sorry, I seriously thought he said you could be back in if you return, I was sorely mistaken, MANY SORRIES again :( :( :( :(
Let's put it this way... if you want back in, you're gonna have to earn it. I swear I don't know how many times you've left and said that you're not coming back, only to return. Everyone is in the process of welcoming you back and all, and I still can't get it out of my mind that you left because your priorities were with a cheating CS clan. It's all good, you're back, you realized the err of your ways, but the last time you left I decided that was it, just the attitude and the reason for leaving sorta annoyed me, so I declared you out. Like I said, maybe we'll take you back, if you play enough and be good and there is a consensus to let you in. But it won't be like a reinstatement... you'll be competing at the same level as anyone else. Starting from scratch, if you will. We do have limited spots (right now we're essentially full, no more than a member or two will be added for a while), so be convincing. :thumb:
lol nah... if there was an invatation to RIP i wouldnt turn it down... but i dunt wanna be in it that bad. i did nuthin in RIP and if i joined i probley would continue to do nuthing. RIP is probley the best in RC.. but i dunt think it means that much to me to have to EARN anything that i dont get something from.. + i have the feeling that people in RIP and lots of people in RC dunt care if im back or not.. its great.. play with people for a year and more and they give ya the boot.

P.S.
np acid.. i just wanted to know what the deal was.
Not to be cliche, but you sort of brought it on yourself. Besides, I think I'm the only one that wouldn't want you back in. But I would be fair if there was a consensus to have you join. Everyone else has welcomed you back.
u do have a point.. but.. what did i do ta make u mad.. the only reason i can see is that i guess u could call me an unrelyable clan member.. but.. when do any clans need a steddy roster?... we dont do clan matches...
Take a look at the forums... we're in a clan match right now. We are doing a series of challenges, 1v1 matches between the clans, and keeping track.
heh o well.. i suck anyways
Damnit powered, you don't suck lol.
sure i do.. i get beat by all the newbies.. its good fun.