Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures continued
Here is a picture of Beastie he told me I could share.....

edited by GRITS....sorry I couldnt handle seeing it every time I opened the forum up it was worse than opening the first half of the picture forums and seeing Jooza each time :lol:
Well he dresses up nicely:P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well... *cough* um... you know...
yeah... see... the problem is... *gag*... uh... err... please... why... sweet jesus

Thank you GRITS. I plan on getting drunk right now in the hopes that this will be destroyed from my mind forever. *takes a nosedive into a pit of lava*
:angry::wacko::bfr::cuss::bh::argue::cens::bfg::fired::drink::fireg::bgf:
BTW... who do you think wins?

:fireg: :bgf:
Well considering the fact that none of them are hitting...

:smurf:
t|'.'t|
that is disturbingly disturbing :wacko:
but at least he dosent really need clothes cus he has fur over every inch of his body
ok, the fact that you have that pic disturbs me.
it was just a role playing excersize.... she swore there was no film in the camera... :o

what can I do?

Beastie
rofl
Darn you, why, why in the name of all that is good and holy would you post that picture?
Sorry about that nox didnt realize you would recognize it :P

actually it was sent to me from one of my HLDM players with the reference "you think waking up next to an ugly woman is bad" and it was at the same time that Beastie sent me a picture and I just couldnt resist....hehe
Ok...in the spirit of things...here's my picture post. It's of me N my wife.

how did you nab such a looker PIX??? and one that puts up with your gaming and computer geekness?:Pmust be true love
hope the kids look like her hehehe
ok just picking...you know that:wub:
I ask myself the same question every morning.^_^

She married me for my brains...and other things:D
How did a sleeze bag like you catch a fine woman like that?:(

Just playin':)
Wow, fantastic! Oh wait PIX is in this pic too? Oh yeah I see him this time!

Heheheh, everyone else picking on you. Thought I would too. ^_^
so that is beastie in the suit right?...i was kind of confused because i guess i can't see the first pic and i'm thinking "he doesn't look that bad...why is everyone so grossed out?" ^_^
now i can put a face with the name woohoo!!!
frito

ps. the wifes hot
sorry asm I just couldnt take looking at the other picture anymore...needless to say the poor guy was less than attractive
Looked like a living hairball in the first pic.
I know you.......
GRITS,Jun 1 2003, 08:00 PM Wrote:sorry asm I just couldnt take looking at the other picture anymore...needless to say the poor guy was less than attractive
Less than attractive is a severe understatement.
Here's me trying on what I'll be wearing at a meeting soon tonight. I'm pretty damn glad I grew my hair out. It works well. (AGH, I look too damn preppy. ^^ )

Edited : Oopsie, wrong picture!!!

Ya look like Mr. White on Reservoir Dogs.
Awesome! That's what I was thinking when I checked the forums this morning! So, your post was a pleasant surprise. ^_^ I was kind of disappointed with the outcome of the movie though. It was a little funny, but mostly annoying.
PIX, for all those who didn't know, whats your secret, i know i'm not the first person to be thinking of this, why is everbody looking at me like that? ;)
here is a pic of me, i wouldve taken it somewhere else but i dont have any batteries for my camera right now. if i can get some by tonight i will snag a pic of brokend without his consent, i'll tell him its for a game or something.
[Image: sagepic.jpg]
Wow sooooo cool sage....omg its been like a year and I just now get to see what you look like.....I am tickled beyond belief...:heartbeat:def get brokend
consider it done. dont be surprised if he has that "deer caught in headlights" look.
Awesome room! ^^

Hrrmmmm.....what's that on your left cheek? Is that a lipstick print?????? :blink: