Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing & Releasing Changes
I currently have my NEW test server up and have my latest changes which allow model switching and .asm's reconnecting changes. The server is called

_Enter Here 2

24.129.145.8:27016

So if we can get some players in there to test out the reconnecting
issue and I need to just observe a few players to see if my latest fix
is working.

I wanted to let Glen from lmglenop that if he is interested I would make available the dll for him to use on his Windows server also.

I am in the process of adding Linux to one of my computers so I will be able to compile the SDK for use on GRITS' servers.
Funnily enough, I am having a box brought to me tomorrow to put Linux on so I can test out some scripting stuff for Admin Mod...:) If you need any help, I'm willing to offer what limited knowledge I have... I'll just need it back at some point, ya know?:)
It works...what a satisfying feeling to watch as we all took turns reconnecting and being placed in 'spectate'
g-boy, asm, P&G a disgrunted player and I went on and played quite a while testing the reconnecting bug

the male model does it's back flips too....now that was also a lot of fun but mostly for me as all the above played in the female body just long enough to figure out how to change back to male :D
model male in the console if you get in there and want to change, but I should tell you my model folders have been swapped out so when you change to male I actually see you as female:P
Great...this version is a wrap. If glen wants it on his server (lmglenop) he is welcome to it and as soon as I get my linux box finished I will start working on the linux compiling. Unfortunately I have a family trip this weekend so it will have to wait until next week.,,bummer.

Good job .asm for the reconnect fix!!!
ROFL
You know you're a gamer when....