Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy B-Day Cloud
You created a topic for me, so I thought it only just that I return the favor. Congratulations on turning 18 Cloud, let's hope you had a good ride up to this point, and that you'll have a great one going into the future!
:bday:Happy Birthday Cloud!:bday:
:urock::up::thumb:

:monkey:- I just put this one because it makes me laugh. :lol:
Happy Birthday man, hope you have a great day and a great year, its been cool being in your clan and knowing you, hope you get somethings that you hope for and save the rest for later.
frito :D
Happy Birthday Cloud
I hope you get all that you wish for.....:heartbeat:
Do you really? Cuz I have some interesting wishes....ya know world peace, a new 2003 pewter corvette, pics from grits:wub:....the usual....lol thanks guys I really appreciate it...I feel all warm and tingly inside now ;)
Happy Birthday Cloud !:)
:bday:
Happy Birthday little leader, I hope they spoil you today.
Happy Birthday Cloud!

18 eh? Come out to Vegas and I will treat you at the Bunny Ranch!! It's good to be legal, eh?

Beastie
lol lol....I might just have to take you up on that offer, being summer time and all...!
with age comes wisdom ^_^ a bigger gut :mellow: and more hair in weird places on your body! :( Happy B-day buddy! :bday:
rofl...thx lil...So can I get one of those cakes where a certain pops out? ...grits? :wub:
:thumb::smurf:YAH MAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE ITS ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***IN' AWESOME! GET SOME!!!!:thumb::smurf:

:toast::urock::bday:
*-=][_=-*
Happy Birthday Cloud. Enjoy your first day as a legal adult.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hey HEY Cloud,:bday:Happy Birthday:bday:man, hope ya have fun I got a couple of years to go b4 im that OLD :P

Quick

PS: Wheres are site?

Quick here you go clanut